Spell Terra Crush

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
There is a leak in your spell:

Code:
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in (Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_G

You got a unit group leak there. I didn't find any other leaks, so once you fix this one and write importing instructions the spell will be approved.

But that's a Integer Value... Since when do Integers Leak? :S
And, how to I remove Integers?
I can't do
Code:
call RemoveLocation(udg_TC_NumberOfUnits)
set udg_TC_NumberOfUnits = null
Please Help out :S

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
It is an integer that counts units.

Code:
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in ([B]Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_G[/B]

You are creating a new group here, what you need to do is:

Code:
Set Group = (Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_G)
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in(Group))

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
It is an integer that counts units.

Code:
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in ([B]Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_G[/B]

You are creating a new group here, what you need to do is:

Code:
Set Group = (Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_G)
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in(Group))

I use this Line
Code:
Set TC_NumberOfUnits = (Number of units in (Units within 225.00 of TC_CasterLocation matching ((((Matching unit) is a Structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Immun against Magic) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is in TC_Group[2] Equal to false)))))
to count the number of times it loops for my loop.
It's not possible to get rid of this Line...

Well, it should work, but it malfunctions. It doesn't pick all Units, it only picks one. :S

Rheias

Reaction score
You seem to be misunderstanding me. I'm doing exactly what you are doing, only storing the group leak in a variable so I could remove it later.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Oh my Bad !
I acedently declared the Unit Group as "Random 1 Unit..." xD
Srry Rheias xD
You also get a +Rep from me xD

*Updated First Post*

Rheias

Reaction score
Well the leak is cleared, but I can't see any importing instructions. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.