Terrain help

B

Bleu_eyes

I was woundering how, or what editor you need, to have your map have diffrent terrains. Like an area of jungle, and area of ice, and all the otehr terrain pallets.

S

Solitus

the basic Staredit that comes with the game should have different terrains in it... then if you install broodwar, several new terrains become available.

D

dagorilla

solitus... hes talking about there being jungle, ice, magma, space, etc. all in ONE map

I

I HATE PC!!

Im A Mac User Here Not Pc User!!!!!!!!!

Man i LOOK EVERY THING EDITOR ITS ALL FOR FUCKING PC GOD I NEED EDITOR FOR MAC TO DO THOSE STUPID SQUARE TILES!!!!!!!!

B

Basan

dagorilla said:
possibly... im dont use starforge tho

Then try out SCMDraft 2. It seems that you're somewhat fearful to use a 3rd party editor, but trust me those are pretty darn useful and allow us to access the generally hidden stuff Blizz' concealed when releasing StarEdit. ;)

As for Mac' users... they currently have StarFire (the equivalent of SCXE) and StarEdit Emerald, although this latest one is kinda dead from what I can see lately. I so know that SCMDraft 2 is getting ported to Mac's but it might take a while to get there. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.