Terrain not displaying properly?

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

The map I am making is currently a TFT map, with some TFT only terrain, but hosting bots can host .w3x for RoC players. I imported the TFT only terrain, and I have the correct file paths for replacement, and they work just fine, both on RoC and on TFT, GIVEN THAT THE PERSON HAS BOTH RoC and TFT (or at least, I assume, the TFT mpq).

The terrain DOES NOT display properly to RoC-only players.

[On a side note, one of the terrain tiles that improperly displays (but that is still seen by a RoC-player) is a TFT terrain that I imported. That is, the terrain shows up not where intended, but rather in place of another TFT terrain tile. I am not sure if this is indicative of anything--but if the terrain tile wasn't imported, it shouldn't have shown up at all, because the RoC player couldn't possible have it (???).]

Here are the tiles that I imported:
Icecrown Ice -- ODDLY ENOUGH: this one imported fine, and IS SEEN PROPERLY by RoC players.

Dungeon Lava //I thought this was a RoC terrain, but I imported it once it didn't show
Dungeon Lava Cracks //I also thought this was a RoC terrain, but I imported it once it didn't show
Icecrown Black Squares

Thank you for the help. [In case anybody is wondering, the map is a maze, and a lot of mazers play on RoC only with hostbots--that is why I want the maze to function in RoC.]
Zakk

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.