Terraining Contest - II: Fall/Autumn

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Are we allowed to PM you (Wasted) our WIP? Just out of curiosity.

If you wish for your WIP to be posted here so that you may get feedback, you may send it to me and i will post it.

If you have a finished map, you may submit it now and i will hold onto it until the voting.

(If you do want it posted for feedback, please mention that in the PM)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
WIP 1 - The trees at the back are a mess, they just look crowded and spammed. I like the falling leaves and the leaves on the ground but.
WIP 2 - Looks like a normal day in the afternoon.
WIP 3 - How is that Autumn/Fall? Unless you mean everyone 'falls' on the ground in 'red blood'.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Autumn is a really hard theme... there aren't many autumn models around so you gotta improvise :(

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Get 3 trees standing right next to each other on a tall hill. Green, orange, brown.
I like dats.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
1.Take your map from the last contest.
2.Replace green with red trees.
3.Done. :)

New User

Reaction score
To be honest, non of the WIP right now reminds me of autumn. Except for WIP 1#.

.~*'*~.~*'*~.~*'*~.~*'*~.~*'*~

God, I wish the deadline was sooner. But if it was, I wouldn't have a day to await for here in this forum.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
I thought 14 days would allow for users to notice the contest, design and execute, submit WIP, receive criticism, edit and resubmit.

It may bee too long, Perhaps the next contest will only last a week, but i'd rather give participants too long over too short.

7 days left :thup: Lets see some more submissions guys, i've seen some good ones so far. ;)

New User

Reaction score
Be nice guys, I bet I can find flaws and give bad comments about your terrains too.
Instead of telling him how bad it looks, you should have given him critism on how to imrprove it.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
It's a simple river with trees... anyone can do that. :thdown:

I was saying the camera view of it, care to expand on "anyone"? I certainly can't. So... Your logic is flawed.

Anyway, it seems no one is getting the actual theme of Autumn. Autumn can be seen as the quote, "The Darkness before the light", in a way. Don't try to altogether recreate an autumn scene, include the actual theme...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.