Which terrain deserves to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Please vote which terrain you like the most and you think it should deserve to win.

Rules:
-If you happen to know who made one of these terrains, do not say it. The authors have to stay anonymous until the end of the poll. Also, authors are not allowed to reveal which one is theirs. Breaking this rule will result in desqualification of that certain terrain.

-Contestants are allowed to vote, but not for themselves. Be advised that the poll is public and I can see who voted for who, so voting for yourself will just end up into a null vote.

-Judges are not allowed to vote.

-Do not break the general forum rules and do not discuss terrains, rules or votes here. Do not say anything beyond "My vote goes for entry X"/"I voted for X" or anything along those lines. You don't even have to post, you can just vote, without saying anything. I am now asking the mods to take care of the thread and clean up the spam that will occur (I'm sure there will be some smart ass to start ranting :rolleyes:). Thank you in advance. If you want to report something about any of the terrains, PM 2-P or me (although I will not be able to deal with it until the end of the poll; I will explain this below). Otherwise, if a general forum rules is broken in this thread, PM a moderator.

-Contestants, do not complain about your terrain screenshot's quality/dimension. If they are too small or with bad quality, they are because the image host service you used did that to them, so they fit their limits.

-Poll ends over one week, that means 19 august 2008 at 10 PM (GMT+3).​

Entries:

As an alternative way of viewing them, go to this page. Kudos to AceHart for setting it up for us! Also, there are 2 versions of each pic in the spoilers, a Photobucket one and a TinyPic one.

1.jpg

2ufdoig.jpg

2.jpg

x1doc2.jpg

3.jpg

2a66uxv.jpg

4.jpg

osvams.jpg

5.jpg

2qip5ww.jpg

6.jpg

nvb4ls.jpg

7.jpg

34ihc0y.jpg

8.jpg

rvwlk1.jpg

9.jpg

wsr0ao.jpg

10.jpg

98ynwg.jpg

11.jpg

34t3asn.jpg

12.jpg

28l5rmq.jpg

13.jpg

27zz1x1.jpg

14.jpg

kei1ok.jpg

15.jpg

endjq.jpg

16.jpg

2e5nrs6.jpg

17.jpg

rtmdz8.jpg

18.jpg

2s774fm.jpg

19.jpg

hun37s.jpg

Goodluck to all contestants!

PS: I will not be online for one week, I am going on a trip.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
pictures are not working for me :( hope ou are not allready gone!

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
It works for me, So probably just you :(

Edit: Why is it only me who can.. Guess my vote will decide who'll be the winner if only I can see (hihihihihi)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can see the pictures fine.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Lets not spam this guys lol. I have to admit.... these are some damn hard choices. I'm going to wait till later...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
There are other guys who already voted. Probably it's just you guys, or Photobucket is acting up. I will upload the pics on Imageshack as well and post 2 versions of each image, so there won't be other troubles.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Tried with firefox and worked properly..

But, where is mine smith, i sent you a first version and a second with fixes, didnt you recieve it?

Even if i had no chances of winning, i would like to see mine, dont you have it?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I'm pretty darn satisfied with my own submission. I hope I win! :thup:
:p

They're all really good, though. :)
It'll be hard to decide..

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
Wow.... I see some very very nice shots :thup:

Lucky I didn't enter, else mine would look like a 3yr old's drawing compared to the quality some contestants show here. :D

There are some pictures that looks so nice, i had a hard time picking my choice.
( I wanted to vote 3 or 4 of them ) :p Good work everyone :thup:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Sorry Don, but I just checked my e-mail again and I do not see yours. Could you PM me your e-mail address so I will check again, searching for that one?

You didn't posted in the main thread either asking me if I got it...

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
What model does the bridge things in 14 use?

I woulda liked to have worked on mine a more, but other then that the contest seems better then I expected, more people entered in then I though would, and there is some pretty good ones too!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's one of the hidden models.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I have 2 terrains in sight right now, as I am in doubts if those are made entirely with original models. I am waiting for 2-P to say their opinion (heck, I am not infailable, I might just not know those models) and if we both agree that those terrains break the rules, I will simply disqualify them.

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have 2 terrains in sight right now, as I am in doubts if those are made entirely with original models. I am waiting for 2-P to say their opinion and if we both agree that those terrains break the rules, I will simply disqualify them.

Ones that were posted? or ones you didn't post?

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Can't you pm the creator and ask him and let him explain? Maybe it just looks like.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
The bridges look to me like support collums. I think the bridges are valid in 14.
I looked at the hidden model list and found it.

11 also looks fishy, allthough I know there are some hidden grass models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.