Which terrain deserves to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Guys, stop discussing this. It is my job and 2-P's to enhance the contest rules. I am not PMing the authors because they could be very subjective and not active or something. I myself will not be active either. That's why I will leave the final decision to 2-P.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I think that, if you think someone is breaking the rules (imported models), that contestant should send in their map. -That ought to be the best way to tell. :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Thank you AceHart! I am still uploading the pics somewhere else (tinypic, imageshack is acting like a ... >.>) and I hope there won't be any people with problems viewing them.

Exide, what about 'ummm, damn, I didn't saved the map'?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Sorry Don, but I just checked my e-mail again and I do not see yours. Could you PM me your e-mail address so I will check again, searching for that one?

You didn't posted in the main thread either asking me if I got it...

It was because i sent you a PM... but i guess it is too late, now that most of the people voted, i dont really care anymore, i'll just make sure i get in the next one, hope it arrives soon ;P

Gj btw smith:thup:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
wow omg there are some REALLY nice ones there woah... well now i am sad i havent spend more time on mine ^^
i am voting for No. 15 whoever he is, you are great.

btw, i got a second town too, but i wasn't able to get a good camera shot for it ^^ also it was kinda too ordinary...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
It was because i sent you a PM... but i guess it is too late, now that most of the people voted, i dont really care anymore, i'll just make sure i get in the next one, hope it arrives soon ;P

Gj btw smith:thup:

Well, now that I look, I see that you are right. However, stop being sarcastic, as you sent it cropped initially, I replied you to send it non-cropped, you asked me if it should be WE or in-game interface and I replied that it doesn't matters. Then, there's no other PM from you :rolleyes:. You never sent a second version, please check your sent pms and convince yourself.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Well, now that I look, I see that you are right. However, stop being sarcastic, as you sent it cropped initially, I replied you to send it non-cropped, you asked me if it should be WE or in-game interface and I replied that it doesn't matters. Then, there's no other PM from you :rolleyes:. You never sent a second version, please check your sent pms and convince yourself.

Hum.. you are right.. but i wa sure i sent you a PM with an un-cropped vrsion of my terrain, i think i surely did a mistake somewhere but oh well... like i said, i'll be sure to check my PMS and ask if you really recieved the map in the next contest!

PS. I was not sarcastic when i said GJ smith, i was taking about the whole contest and how it was well organized, i'm not mad at you, lol, never i would be!

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I voted #14. It looks awesome! Just like an elven town should look like. GJ to the one who made it! Keep it coming :)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Hum.. you are right.. but i wa sure i sent you a PM with an un-cropped vrsion of my terrain, i think i surely did a mistake somewhere but oh well... like i said, i'll be sure to check my PMS and ask if you really recieved the map in the next contest!

PS. I was not sarcastic when i said GJ smith, i was taking about the whole contest and how it was well organized, i'm not mad at you, lol, never i would be!

Ah, sorry for answering so aggresive, then :D. When the Internet is full of people that get mad at you even with no reason, nearly everything can seem sarcastic :eek:.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Those "suspicious" models are just hidden models.

12aBBiT1

omg. so many of these are so amazing
I didn't even know terraining to this extent was possible..

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
wooh im stuck between 2 choices, they r soo good!!!! hmm this might take awhile =\

EDIT: well it was either 14 or 19. hard but i voted 19. looks a lot like a city.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
WEll, i decided to post what i send by PM to smith but that unfortunatly for strange reasons not worked:

terraincontest1ih3.jpg

Don't vote for it but if you like it, tell me by PM, onlyto not spamm the thread :thup:

Good luck to all contestants and when will we know who did which one? at the end of the contest, i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.