Which terrain deserves to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
I wasn't allowed to enter, I can't vote and I don't know who made which terrain, now guess who's the real loser of the contest. Well, at least I can let all my frustration out when judging the entries. ^_^

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Will you judges judge after the poll?

And how does the vote work? Each vote 1 point, and judges can give up to 100 points? Originality 50 points max or something, variety 30 points and somehting more.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
During and after the poll.

You can get up to 50 points from both judges together and every vote counts as 1 point.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
So if you get 0 votes but the judges like your terrain a lot, then you could win :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
wow we got 3 terrains going head to head to head w/ each other, and its been that wai since beggining. right now im pretty sure itll have to depend on judges for it to be decided

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Woah, three terrains are tied! :) Over 70 votes, with 3 days still to go; I think this contest is a great success! :D

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
16 and 17 are my favourite, but i voted for 17 since i love dwarfs. :D

hasslarn

Reaction score
I vote for #13 becuse it looks like that undead city in WoW
I like #11 too it looks like that city in Resident Evil:Extintion when Allice find's her mates

L

Lanan

I liked the 4:th one as it shows somewhat like a negotiation between the human and the undead, and the city in the background.
Just a lovely picture.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Last day before the final day of the contest :D

This is one hyped up contest. The judges are gonna have to break these endless ties.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
14 is Eye candy! :thup:

I thought 2 and 6 were just behind it, but according to the poll, I guess not. :p

13 had a lot of work put into the terrain, and had a lot of potential, but the buildings weren't developed enough, and the fog/sky/camera angle were not very good choices at all. :(

GL to the contestants, I hope 14 wins :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I liked the 4:th one as it shows somewhat like a negotiation between the human and the undead, and the city in the background.
Just a lovely picture.

im pretty sure its supposed to be a reflection of the humans of what they would look like if they were evil and undead. notice arthas put inside a horse to represent DK and sylvanas human vs sylvanas undead

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I guess today's theday but.. WHO will win between 4 and 14 since we DO have a TIE!

Will the poll last longer for the votes to be different? Or will you make another ''mini'' contest to judge who will win?

GL to both!

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Each vote is 1 point. If 4 and 14 just receives 98 points and 19 receives 100 point, 19 wins. So the votes actually doesn't matter that much between theese 3 terrains.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Draphoelix; Today at 04:28 PM.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm back guys. The poll will close itself soon and you will have the grades after that (not immediately, I had no time to grade them and right now I'm really tired).

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
14 has the advantage but 19 and 4 will have a high chance of winning depending on the judge's grading. 13 actually has a chance too. We'll have to wait and see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.