Test it if u like

exilus4

Reaction score
View attachment FPCSTestShow.w3x this is my frist person car system (FPCS)
:D iam have a question..about DotA Allstars 6.67c Phantom Assasin skill number 3 .....have any GUI can make the unit hiden like PA?
lv1 hide 25%
lv2 hide 50%
lv3 hide 75%
lv4 hide 100%

so some one can help me got GUI can make the unit hide like that..cuz me doing a project name gost2 it will hide 100% whn no detect enemy in 600 area..whn detect it will be 50% hide so player can see the g2 acullty:nuts:

Never_Quit

Reaction score
I don't know about the ghost problem, but I like the car thing.
Should make the damage directional so that the roller is what kills the vehicle, and there is a chance for you to die.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
For fading out a unit so that they are transparent, I believe it is under "Animation - set Unit's Vertex Coloring..." Set the unit's transparency to whatever you want.

exilus4

Reaction score
I don't know about the ghost problem, but I like the car thing.
Should make the damage directional so that the roller is what kills the vehicle, and there is a chance for you to die.

the vehicle was detect who is infront your car will take random damage...my trigger got it...

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I realize english is not your native language, but please do your best to make it clear as possible. I don't understand either of your posts at all.

Also, don't double-post.

exilus4

Reaction score
I realize english is not your native language, but please do your best to make it clear as possible. I don't understand either of your posts at all.

Also, don't double-post.

srry for that cuz me not in U.S.A pro* in english me come from malaysia...search at google maybe you know whr is it...in my country is use malay...:shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.