teste para retardados (TEST FOR RETARDS)

mapguy

Reaction score
I love making maps, and I've tried to do many AOS in my life but I always stop in the middle because I get bored and start a new one... lol

but I find myself very good at editing puzzle games, so, for the happyness of some I will be doing a new "teste para retardados" but this time im going to make it in english so players other than Brazilians can enjoy it.

I saw people really liked the map and it usually got a rating of 4.5 - 5.0 (with 5 beeing the max).

so, if you have any sujestions about puzzles to add to my map you can post here, thanks.

you may find the map at EPIC WARS, but it probably has the name of friend of mine or is marked as unknown because when I made the map I didnt knew how to put my name on it (facepalm)...

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
You should probably change the name, and also upload it at TheHelper.net;
A lot of people, including myself, would strongly rather download from here instead of going to epicwar.com.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
^True. Although uploading to EpicWar is fine too.

As to the general interest in the map, these types are quite common, so it'll be necessary to think up unique puzzles.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
I would upload to as many different places as possible. because that the end of the day all you really want people to play your map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.