TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Met a lot of new sc2 players. It was fun good game all and let's all play sometime:thup:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wasn't there. :(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>I want the next tournament next week.

Hell no. Wait atleast a month. If we have a tourney starting a week after the other one has ended, then what makes the champion be respected ?

Weekly tourneys's winners aren't considered as hotshots... and what makes this tourney different from a bunch of custom games is that the winner should be the proud champion. Not "Just a 1 week champ. w/e"

That is just my way of thinking though.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with Bloodcunt in the above post. Though I think Vestras was just getting excited - he didn't literally mean next week. :p

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think its time for a custom game tournament first, then lets see about another one

however, the holidays might be a good time as most of us will be more available (less work/school/etc.?)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I want in a Starcraft 2 Tournament I would like to know how i match up with you guys. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I want in a Starcraft 2 Tournament I would like to know how i match up with you guys. :)

I will have Sign ups for the next Mini-Tournament up soon. I am just letting there be a slight break between the First and the Second. Before Christmas for'sures.

Doesn't mean the Tournament will start then but signing up to play will be. I hope to get a little bit more zergs this time around.

I think its time for a custom game tournament first, then lets see about another one

however, the holidays might be a good time as most of us will be more available (less work/school/etc.?)

Custom Game Tournaments are a little bit more complex mainly because what game to play, is there enough of a base for people to play a tournament and is it a fair game, among other things... Simply because this is still a new thing I am going to keep it to Melee games for some time, its still somewhat an experiment and I rather not venture so far to custom maps just on the second try. If you meant a contest though, that is possible but the thread would most likely be held in the Editor forum.

However if someone wants to put in a Custom Melee Map into the pool you can request it to me (PM me or VM me) and I will see what other people think.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
There are not enough people to do 2v2.
Oh, and if the tournament would start for the holidays that'd be nice.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think a 2v2's tournament would be nice.. would the requirements be that both people have to be at T.H. or just 1?

and seeing as how we had 8 people last time, I think it would work out such that we have atleast 8 this time, thus 4 teams, so enough for a small tournament

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>would the requirements be that both people have to be at T.H. or just 1?

One can always sighn up here, have just a few posts in the tournament thread ;)

Also, if it is a 1v1 tournament in the next few weeks I won't join. I have switched to zerg now and I am really busy climbing the platinum ladder (in other words I have mastered just one build so far. You need atleast 3 builds in order to be viable in a tournament) 2v2 is a great idea imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.