TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
You guys should just both pretend like "No, Im not going for mothership rush, why would I anyways?", and then you can both try to mothership rush eachothe in the same game!

( Im just trying to incept this little doubt in your minds. A fear of mothership rush. Not sure why Im doing this, though. )

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
You guys should just both pretend like "No, Im not going for mothership rush, why would I anyways?", and then you can both try to mothership rush eachothe in the same game!

( Im just trying to incept this little doubt in your minds. A fear of mothership rush. Not sure why Im doing this, though. )
Maybe because you know that without physiological intervention, these are going to be two really boring one-sided matches?

I was all set to add YourFace and see if he was on, but what do you know... B.net is down.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Yea.

You guys should like totally do some intense stares through webcams before the match for right kind of phychological effect. Kinda like before some boxing math or something.

Anyways, good luck for both of ya.

edit. I hope there will be another tournament after this, btw. Since AoB kinda died, I have no modding to do, which means that I have more time for playing some starcraft.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
hehe well I'm set for this friday saturday or sunday anytime(friday like 4pm-whenever est)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Siretu, Monsterous?

When is da match? :)

I'd prefer to wait until week 44. I got one weeks vacation then and I'm also at my dad's house where my computer is able to handle SC2.

I also think that Monsterous is gone until the 27th. Quoting from a message he wrote on his wall: "Gone for two weeks - try not to burn the place down during my absence D:"

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
hehe well I'm set for this friday saturday or sunday anytime(friday like 4pm-whenever est)
Sunday is probably best for me, I'm on today (Saturday) but I'm not going to be towards the later part of the day so I don't know if it will work. If you do catch me today we can play though.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I return from my vacation, and im glad the place hasn't burned down.
I await Siretu for our super awesome matchup!

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
He tried his best. 3-0

Attachments

• Kulas Ravine.SC2Replay
    29.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Scrap Station.SC2Replay
    17.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Xel'Naga Caverns.SC2Replay
    44.6 KB · Views: 230

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be able to referee games if needed.
Just PM me the times of any planned games, and I'll reply stating whether or not I'll be able to make it. :)

Romek, 190, EU.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Im ready for Siretu whenever, just hoping hes on when im on :p
Ill invite Vestras and Romek to the game so they can ref and spectate :3

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll suffice. :rolleyes:

Furby is a referee according to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.