TH Mini-Tournament Series #3 (2v2) [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant play at sundays due to work, but tuesday evening is fine for me. (GMT + 1)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I cant play at sundays due to work, but tuesday evening is fine for me. (GMT + 1)

wait, we don't play vs you - lol, sry

when I said "night" I was thinking like 3-4 pm for us and "night" like 9-10pm for vest, I can't play this Sunday morning, but next Sunday, which might be a little late

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't even remember who me and Accname are against next, but Tuesdays are fine for me.

I post all the match ups for a reason. :p
Alright good to see you guys scheduling. I have been reminding some of you several times now, so I will be implementing a deadline soon.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I post all the match ups for a reason. :p
Alright good to see you guys scheduling. I have been reminding some of you several times now, so I will be implementing a deadline soon.

Well, that would be a lot of effort to find that post :p

Found it and it appears me and Accname are vs iNsBlooDCounT and iNsOmni.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I am not part of iNs any more. As a matter of fact after leaving iNs I was a part of hwbg for a few weeks ^_^

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am not part of iNs any more. As a matter of fact after leaving iNs I was a part of hwbg for a few weeks ^_^

Oh ok. I play Terran now too, where it says I play Protoss.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I am fine with it, if siretu is fine with it I don't see why we can't let him play his main race. : )

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I am fine with it, if siretu is fine with it I don't see why we can't let him play his main race. : )

i think he was making a funny, lol

in reference to how your name says iNs yet you claim ur not in iNs, hes making the reference that the page saying he plays protoss in the thing means he actually plays terran. at least thats what i thought he meant

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The Deadline for this Tournament has been reinstated. You have until the end of Saturday, October 22nd to ether finish your matches or report to me the overall score (regardless if you have finished all the matches or not), not doing so may make it so that Rewards are not handed out appropriately to your team.

I will be sending a PM out. I feel that this Tournament has ran its course and I am sure people are wanting to get involved in another 1v1 Tourney or something similar. I want to let you guys have the reward and final match-ups but I have yet to see any progress (mainly because of real life influences I am sure speaking the time of year).

So the Deadline will not be extended past next Saturday, but rewards will be given out regardless of how much you have accomplished on your match up. That means ether please finish your match ups or check in with me ASAP.

Match-up OpponentsChecked In?Matches PlayedSchedule Planned
Team Baby Unicorns vs Team Trololo Sing Along!
NO
--​
Team Name vs Team AI Lucia Buns with Chainsaws
NO
--​
Team Bronze League vs Team Plan B
NO
--​
Team Baby Penguins vs Team EU Invasion Force
NO
--​
]

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As stated before, I am free most of the time, I just need to be told when everyone else is free.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I can do Tuesday night, but I'm not so sure Vestras will be able to because remember he's in Denmark. GMT +1. I'm not sure any "nights" for us would be workable except weekend nights (which I work on... Restaurants :-/)

I think probably best times for us would be Sunday mornings because I have work on Saturday (all day).

Friday nights I have work as well.

Sundays from 11AM-2PM I cannot do any matches anymore.

The only times I can do matches are Monday 4:30PM-9PM, Tuesday-Thursday 3:15PM-9PM, Sunday Evenings.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, I haven't seen Whitesock at all :-/ He hasn't posted here nor has he sent me any messages over PM/VM.

I've seen him occasionally on Skype, but he doesn't respond.

This may be a forfeit if we don't get any message from him.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Agreed. It seems teams didn't quite work out. It's not easy to schedule times in such a lax environment x_x

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say we just end it from here and start the 1 vs 1 league. Its really taking quite some time now.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Team Trololo is still on abso-fucking-tastically bad interwebz ~_<

With 8 kb/s (max!) only one of us can play at the same time. So team battle is kinda.. difficult. On 17th our bandwidth usage gets reset and we got good speed again, temporarily. Will see if we can schedule something then ~~

Oh and yea: 1v1 would be better, probably.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I was unfortunately busy this weekend, so I was unable to do my final regards on this tournament. As of Saturday, I did not receive any submissions of scores. So I am going to be just dividing up the rewards between the match ups. Thanks for all who played in this tournament! I know that it may seem anti-climatic, but sometimes things don't always go as planned. This was the first time we attempted to a 2v2 Tournament, and as such an experiment to see what would occur. So while we didn't finish, we did learn a few things, and possibly we try something similar in the future, but for now I believe we are going to try to stick to 1v1 related activities for tournaments.

Keep a look out for Discussions on Mini-Tournament #4, or possibly even something more special!

Once again, Thanks to all who watched and participated. Expect Rewards to be delivered soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.