TH Reputation Points

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
So I was hanging out trying to think of something to do with these TH rep points. I tried going to the local Chuck E. Cheese's and tried trading them in for some video game tokens, but they wouldn't let me! I got so mad, I went straight to the manager (the guy I'd seen in all the TV ads, who was dressed in a big gray mouse costume) and demanded my tokens, but all he did was wave and give me a hug.

While the hug was nice, I'm still stuck in my original dilemma, what to do with all these helper points.

Then it hit me.

Why can't we use TH points to do stuff... on TH?

It seemed so simple, yet, such genius! Using TH points on TH? Who would have thought of that, surely not even Bill Nye could come up with an idea as monmentous, grandoise, incredulous as this.

But what do we use them ON? Why, almost anything my friend. The points, can be redeemed to request "favors" from the admins. Want to change Conan's avatar to Pee Wee Herman for a day? That'll cost 25 points. Want to rename Alexander to "Al" for a day? That day of hilarity will cost you 50 points. Want Rinpun's signature to say "I've converted to Buddhism!" for a day? That one will be 50 points as well! Fun for the whole family!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.