THE ARCADE :D

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
so besides laddering do you guys play arcade?

There isn't many games in SEA so i like to go to NA to play arcade, anyone else plays :O

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
so besides laddering do you guys play arcade?

There isn't many games in SEA so i like to go to NA to play arcade, anyone else plays :O
I play it a decent amount here on the EU server. It's mostly the same games at top as before the Arcade patch, but I asume that it will take some time for people to update their maps for the arcade.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
When i play i only play the normal custom games, say, the usual sc2.
What i played before the arcade was some mono battles, but i didnt play those anymore for a long time now.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't been very active in sc2 the past 2 months due to traveling arround my country with friends so the answer would be "no". Now that I am back in my beloved city the only things that will ocupy my free time is learning Java, playing some SCII and mapping, so in a coupple of days the answer will be "yes"

I am pleased with Blizzard. Not just with the arcade, but with HOTS as well. They are improving the SC universe beyond my imagination.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
learning java huh?
Its a nice language. I have to use it every day at university.
I currently have to develope the board game "Carcassonne" as a java application. Got 3 weeks for it.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Nice, I like Carcassonne. It's a nice game :)

I think the arcade game is nice. Unfortunately, the 1.5.2 patch introduced a lot of lagg.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, I like Carcassonne. It's a nice game :)

I think the arcade game is nice. Unfortunately, the 1.5.2 patch introduced a lot of lagg.
Its a pain in the arse to script the fields. That algorithm is really huge, especially since one of the conditions is that you must have the possibility to undo every single turn in the game.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.