The Burning Legion Mage Defence (working title lol)

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yay! I finally got time to ACTUALLY make a map by myself! Anyways here's the description thingy:
In the frozen wastelands of The Great Dark Beyond, twisted creatures bent on the destruction of every living thing are banished here by the Great Titan Sargaras, however, once Sargaras was corrupted, he set free the crazed demons and tried to find the ancient portal that led from the Great Dark Beyond to the world of Azeroth. This portal however was hidden and sealed with arcane magic with mages who specialized in the 5 Elements, Earth, Fire, Water/Ice, Darkness and Thunder, and hoped the Great Seal would last forever. Now, Sargaras and his minions have destroyed the Seal, unlocked the Portal and now mass their army for the great invasion...

This game is sorta like a maul, but i made this from scratch, and everything is made by me! (except for the Icons) I need help, so far i got 5 different Mages, Levels 1-10 (I plan to get atleast 30 levels), the lives system and etc.

Ok, folks, this is where your opinions count! Should i make that the monsters attack the mages? And if you die you revive? I have no idea what i should do...
So in short, tell me if i should make monsters attack people. :D

Syndrome

Reaction score
hmmm?

:confused: lol, anyone? Hello? No one has anwsered yet?!

T

THE_Darkstar

well, Since you already have a mage of darkness wouldnt you want a mage of purity or light? or do you just want to stick with 5 players?

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You might want to have a look at my map (The_Idea's Hero Defense) since it is the same type. I have a wave system, and every wave has a type. There are normal, armor, attacking, speed and flying waves. This way you have some kind of hybrid, the creeps do attack in certain waves, all the other ones just walk straight to the goal.

Syndrome

Reaction score
THE_Darkstar said:
well, Since you already have a mage of darkness wouldnt you want a mage of purity or light? or do you just want to stick with 5 players?
Actually there is 6 players, you can CHOOSE between 6 different mages, Fire Earth, Water/Ice, Drakness, thunder and light. I'll add more if you give me suggestions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.