The Chronicles of Night and Day

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

This Poem Thread is new poems I'm just making up or some I have already posted but I want them to be together
This is was once was my poem thread but I threw out the poems I didn't like and now I am alone posting the ones I think are good

Table of Contents

Poems

Tears
Memory
Divine Love
Heart Broken
Change
Betrayal
Sacrifices of War
A Lost Soul
Hate

Writing

White Flowers
Angels' Song

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IKilledKEnny

Nice. I love the line "Tears Help the weakening Soul", I think it's great.

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
I like all of your poems, they all flow very well. Revenge and Tears a little more easy to understand than After-Time.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
After Time is a Evangelion Style peom if you don't get me

Watch the weridest Anime ever Evangelion
Around the last 10 episodes it does that

I don't usually like writing in Evangelion Style (Or Question Style) but It works
I am taking suggestions of peoms it can be Nature or Chaos or Something Stress or w/e

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
I thought I already commented on this saying quote ' Very good, you make it sound very nice even without any rhyme scheme.' did someone delete it? cause I know I posted it

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Although good, all of these poems seems to have the same depressed theme. Try and mix it up. Having a theme to your poetry is fine, just try and speak about the same thing in a different manner every time, so things don't seem so repetitious.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't you read above I can't really do happy poems they just don't turn out good
but w/e because its my last day of school Most my Friend are leaving so I am posting a new peom
Its happy but also kinda of sad

EDIT: New Peom Posted

BlueSin

Reaction score
Not to be an ass but:

A more eviler poem this is more easier to understand then my last poem

is

A more evil poem, this is [del]more[/del] easier to understand than my last poem

I "get" your poems by the way, but I still don't like them as you said I would. As for constructive criticism, well I don't have much, poetry isn't my thing.

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
The newest one that you put up, I like it. It has a slightly nostalgic feel to it, and I can relate to it right now, almost graduation high school.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sin:
Fixed the Grammar

By the way My Poems are based on feelings so its more of a stronger poetry but thankyou :D

Night:
I hope your friends stay together
but thats life which I am writing another peom because schools out I can post more often so stay more in contact

Suggestions for peoms just give me the feeling and I'll try to put something together

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Very nice. There isn't much rhyming, but what I really love about them is they're still very interesting even without it. Great metaphors and such. You have a nice way of incorporating meaning into all of it.

Sorry I haven't been to active on the helper lately, things have cropped up in my own life :eek:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Thread Updated

Added New Poem: :D Divine Love which has its own Thread but you can post comments here too

Rating Stars Added: Took your Guys Rating

And the Next Coming up Poem is there too

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
zomg -.-"
I hate poetry. I don't know why, but anything meaningful is actually very annoying to me. I like literature that is very literal, and humorous preferably.
As long as you enjoy it I guess o_O

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
New Poem

Heart Broken
Which is werid after writing about Eternal Love
But its for my Friend

Please Tell me a Rating 1 - 5 (5 Being the Best)
so I can post the Rating up There

BTW
I have many links up there now for many things that are related

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
I like the new poem, it does fit in with the one before about eternal love because even with that there is still some sort of heart break that occurs, or has occured while on the search for eternal love.

I give it 4/5 stars.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
zomg -.-"
I hate poetry. I don't know why, but anything meaningful is actually very annoying to me. I like literature that is very literal, and humorous preferably.
As long as you enjoy it I guess o_O

There are humorists out there that write funny poems. Most of them write editorials for newspaper columns and do humor poetry/books on the side

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Update:
I have to Update the Stars
Because I had to merge them into one file so I could have more ratings

Now I can have 30 ratings and may have more in the future :D

EDIT: Ignore the Green around the 5 Stars I will try to fix that soon
That is a Background Error which it won't blend in like its suppose to be

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.