The Collaborative Map Making Project

lllidan

Reaction score
i wasnt going by the "official" map. Notcie that some of the races dont even belong where I put them according to the story. That was not my intention.

Z

Zero R.

There are no more Elves on Quel'Thalas. As far as guessing is Concerned, it became land of the Trolls/Undead. Lordaeron is also owned by the Undead; Forsaken or Scourge. And I think Orcs/Humans live in Azeroth.

By TFT, The only elves in the world of Azeroth were the Night Elves, or Naga, if you still consider them as Night Elves. And wouldn't there be Nerubians in Northrend, Undead or Otherwise?

Edit: *reads post above*

If we are going by our own story, then it's pretty stupid to use the Warcraft world map for our own sick and possibly twisted desires.

lllidan

Reaction score
whatever this map isnt really working anyway. You guys can do it how you like, I gave lots of ideas. If this map actually takes off, then Ill come back, but for now I'm on my projects.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
regarding coding the development from 'intelligent peasant' to custom hero:

the simplest way I can imagine to have our peasant become a hero is - once the moment has come - to add as many custom ability buttons as there are custom heroes, and whichever button is pressed will be the hero our player transforms into.
I suggest, once you're roughly satisfied with terraining, to have a few more "brain pools" to decide what we want, and I'll try and do my best to come up with efficient coding solutions to get it done.

lllidan

Reaction score
I just now notcied this at the beginning

Name: NEDM
Role: Terrainer; Ashenvale (founder?)
Files Contributed;
City Defense v.1.0 (Outdated and outruled, will not be used)
Rouge Defense v.1.0 (Not really involved with the project, useless)
--------------------
Name: Amfidamant
Role: Terrainer; Sunken Ruins
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------
Name: Doomhammer
Roles;
1. scripter
2. unit balancer
(and make the evil very evil-er)
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------
Name: Mullit
Role; Terrainer, Northrend/Icecrown
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------

Yet I submitted plenty of ideas and came up with the terrain ideas, but I dotn see my name. Why is this?

Z

Zero R.

lllidan said:
what the hell are you talking about?

Please don't feed the trolls.

NEDM, I could give you my Hero Arena system, I trust you won't steal it. I wasted quite some time in making the Hero Revival system. There's also a few abilities and Custom heroes there.

I also have a *shitty* TD thing going on.

M

Maddog117

lllidan said:
I just now notcied this at the beginning

Quote:
Name: NEDM
Role: Terrainer; Ashenvale (founder?)
Files Contributed;
City Defense v.1.0 (Outdated and outruled, will not be used)
Rouge Defense v.1.0 (Not really involved with the project, useless)
--------------------
Name: Amfidamant
Role: Terrainer; Sunken Ruins
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------
Name: Doomhammer
Roles;
1. scripter
2. unit balancer
(and make the evil very evil-er)
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------
Name: Mullit
Role; Terrainer, Northrend/Icecrown
Files Contributed;
None yet
--------------------
Yet I submitted plenty of ideas and came up with the terrain ideas, but I dotn see my name. Why is this?

itis the line up for the people that are going to do stuff for the future you haven't signed up for anything therefore you are not up there i think

lllidan

Reaction score
lol I had said that I was going to terrain and do some triggers. I also submitted the layout and toldwho was gonna terrain what. But I dont really care anymore, this project got gay quick, so I'm out. Although I should of seen it coming, what with the leader being a kid who thinks hes a cat and agrees on any ideas, even if they conflict with other ones.

Z

Zero R.

Hell yeah.

Not only that this hypothetical feline leader is Missing, He's not even arguing at the conflicting ideas we throw at him.

Shame. And to think, this might have been a good idea.

lllidan

Reaction score
not really. I liked the whole continent thing, but having a peasant as your main guy, screw that. LOAP sucks.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
Dude, the prob is not that you're starting with a peasant, it's that democracy of ideas comes with great conflicts.

lllidan

Reaction score
No the problem is that there's no point in the game. Quit over-analyzing shit, and just drop it, this project and thread is over (thank god).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.