The Complete Hell vs Heaven Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loveless

wow... thx for the info.. this is really usefull.. u sure love the game very much....

I

iplayHvH

QuestiONs for dark knight

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Hi!i new to tis web.but i would like to ask some request.i readed ur post it is useful indeed but can u show the stats of the items.Ex.Searing blade:critical strike ?%,+???dmg and so on.and izzit hard to kill mountain king?my friend wan to thrash me tml and i need to noe mountain king's weakness.and pls hav a link to dl hvh map here.last but not least,i hope to see the full map of tis game,labeling the place such as secret shop and so on.

I

iplayHvH

Dark,i read ur post it is so good that i skip my fav dinner.can u put the stat of the items so i noe which suit me best.is illidan the strongest or chosen?Arthas got wad skill?can arthas defeat illidan?i got addicted to hvh liao...thx to u!

I

iplayHvH

:) Dark,i read ur post it is so good that i skip my fav dinner.can u put the stat of the items so i noe which suit me best.is illidan the strongest or chosen?Arthas got wad skill?can arthas defeat illidan?i got addicted to hvh liao...thx to u!next time can we play at b.net togeter? <<<highlight

D

drakepheonix

Well, i may not be as addicted as dark is, but i atleast know hsome things. I would put the stats of the items, but im kinda too lazy. But to tell you, it depends on who you are better with in a fight will Illidian Or Arathis. Illidian Attacks really fast and can disable movement, But Arathis' Ultimate will hurt the oppenent even if it is spell immune.

D

dragonpwn4

essance

how do get the nature essance do you make it or you get it idk:confused:o and nice guide-dragonpwn4:cool:

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, iplayHvH, you really should not post 2 or 3 times. It is considered spam. Also, I havn't played HvH in months, so I don't really feel like playign it again and gettign stats of every item; Sorry. The mountain king shoudl be able to be killed just like any other hero. If you are on the hell side, you should get Anu'Barak: the Crypt Lord, or Dark Ranger and just get some really nice items.
Chosen is the best hero in the game by far. Illidan isn't even all that good, Arthas, Furion/Archimonde, and Chosen are the best.

And, dragonpwn4, you buy the Nature Essence from the Heaven Hero Essence Shop in the main base for Heaven. If you are on teh Hell side, you can buy it buy teleporting or goin near it, just make sure you tell your opponents that you are doing it so there are no problems.

Thx for the comliments guys. good luck with HvH. :)

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
You obtain Claws of Attack off of many of the normal creeps around the map. Try using a AoE attack near the furbolgs, insects, and the quillboar.

D

dragonpwn4

um thanks and nature and chosen?????

thanks and im just wondering how is nature rigged i mean the healing is rigged or what i try to tell other people but they say im not telling:mad:and is there also some that can bear chosen one i used iris and nazgul and furion and archimode and i dueled one and chosen had stat 400 agi str and int and an golden haldred so thats 1200+ and i had 200+stat and had magma gaunlets and hermies gloves so thats around 1200+ and he won without using any spells :confused: and just wondering if you have any tips or character that can kill chosen thanks dragonpwn4<<<<<WoW RuleS>>>>>:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

D

Diabolicus

Nature is broken because he has Super Regeneration and can potentially perma-stun/lock you.
Although it's a bit late, a way I that might work is get Guantlet of Cretria and a bunch of the other big +stat items before he does. I know that sounds impossible getting guantle of cretria without being chosen one, but there is a way. Just get the items to make the guantlet in you invetory, the use kelen's dagger to blink into chosen one's altar. The items will combine and make the gauntlet but you won't become Chosen One. (This may or may not work, but it's very helpful in No Chosen One games.)

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
ugh.. you brought it back....

I know it's my thread :p but I hate some of the posts on these.

And any mods/admin out there reading this... Is there a way to join these two threads into one? If so please let me know, but don't go ahead and do it yet.

1)ark_Knight

Reaction score
Oh, well now I just thought of something (ya.. I thought. It's a miracle)

Forget about what I said :p I have a reason to keep 'em separate now.

JohnXL

Reaction score
whats all the commands?

ya know theres -nf (no fog) and that i wonder whats the rest cuz i know theres alot more then that but im going crazy:nuts: looking for it so i aprechate it

D

dvlmycy4

i cant do it

I dont know how to make angel power, i have mixed all 4 angel things at bother alters, the one with the 4 waygates and the one where you get arthas. Where do i fuse the 4 angel items to get angel power?

JohnXL

Reaction score
well

did you try in the middle theres another mix alter in mid where the lightning hits that should work

G

GNRalltheway

that is a great strategy guide.
hey dark...ive played with u before..
ur really good
i think this guide will help me a very lot
i like the item combos
i never remember them and i get them mixed up
so when i play i will have it and i will know what to get and how to get it

thank you so much for doing that and PM me when there are updates
please

thanks,
Nick

G

GNRalltheway

I dont know how to make angel power, i have mixed all 4 angel things at bother alters, the one with the 4 waygates and the one where you get arthas. Where do i fuse the 4 angel items to get angel power?
u go to the middle lightning where u summon archimond and furion and as soon as hit the middle lightning it will fuse all 4 angel items into the angel power then u can do a lot with the angel power

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.