The Complete Hell vs Heaven Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Hell vs. Heaven was created by Elprede, he is not on the helper, and the maps protected so you can't edit it.

So long as Warcraft can open the map, it can be edited :rolleyes:
I've played this game once or twice...I liked the "learn yoru own" recipe system, as it was interesting

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
i dunno whether u all seen this cheat anot.. there is a cheat to create unlimited angel powers n celestial powers at the bottom elven gate if anyone noe about this cheat n how to do it plz reply n dun give me those alt+q+q all this kind of things cuz i m not retard ^^
I cant understand this very well.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Good, but if you want to make something like that then make a new thread titled "Good Strategy With Kael in Hell Vs. Heaven" trust me, this forum already has a guide on it, we don't need another one.

R

redraon

"Grand Death Knight"

Erm i am wondering how to get Grand Death Knight .. i have try few time but nv get it right pls tell me hw to do it right with the correct steps to get Grand Death Knight

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
Frequently asked in this post!

HOW TO SUMMON MONKS/DRAGONS TO THE MIDDLE!!!

All right, it has come to my attention that you have seen people "summon" monks and dragons to the middle, but would like to know how. Well this is quite simple to do, all you need is this:
-Lots of hit points, if you are summoning dragons to the middle, they will stack up on you and kill you if you don't have some good items already.
-Khelens dagger of escape, your "summoning" tool

I will also answer questions here

It also helps to have a ranged unit like tyrael (the more range the better).
Anyways, to "summon" them, run passed them as if going to the circle of power. Blink over it to the other side and they should chase you. When they try to close in they will walk into the circle of power and be moved by triggers to the center of the map.

There you have it, any other questions?

Good, but if you want to make something like that then make a new thread titled "Good Strategy With Kael in Hell Vs. Heaven" trust me, this forum already has a guide on it, we don't need another one.

Sorry?

C

Cartman007

Hell VS Heaven Final

Also Dark Night,

I looked through your item list, and you didn't put how to make the death knight helm

it's:
crown of king+mask of death+angel ice+angel pain + archimonde's glove=gloves of spell mastery(angel lightning+gloves of haste)+heart of archimonde.

(By the way, great guide, it helped me out a lot!!!) :p

B

bored...

GREAT guide:D helped me alot specialy on heros (didnt know half of em:p )

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Also Dark Night,

I looked through your item list, and you didn't put how to make the death knight helm

it's:
crown of king+mask of death+angel ice+angel pain + archimonde's glove=gloves of spell mastery(angel lightning+gloves of haste)+heart of archimonde.

(By the way, great guide, it helped me out a lot!!!) :p

umm..yes i did put that on there, and it is correct the way it is. Im glad the guide & list helped you guys out, but i believe my list is 99.9% correct.

D

danewbofedit

for your 1st question about frostmorne... the reason you cn't combine it is becuase you combine it at the frozen throne (same place where you get arthas)

for your 2nd one, ill add a little bit more about the cheat, but i already have included the goldrush in my guide

for the 3rd... ive never heard of crown of nerzhul and im 99% sure i have all the items in the other post. (the item combination post)
just sayin but umm... WHERE THE HECKS THE BLADE OF ILLIDAN lol but seriosly if u look in his inventory its there and i sw it in like 1million pplz inventory

K

KIRK

How Do I Mix The Crown Of Ner'zhul??

i dont know how to mix whats the requried items damn!:banghead:

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Kael

I tried heaven once, they got a noob hero its kael the creator of H v H made a typo and accidently make the phoenix 5000 dmg instead of 500. so i used to camp it at illidan then get creria and thats it. does that make me noob?

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well...yes, and no.

Your a noob for asking this :p but your not a noob for camping.

There wasn't a typo, the phoenixs are supposed to have 5000 dmg. And it is a tactical thing to camp Illidan and it is affective.

T

Tiodo

Well, on page 4 I think Dark has a post set and it is to watch or read his guide for HvH and I was wondering is it not there anymore? Couse I can't get to it. I click the post part that says "Here" and it brings up a new window, and it is just more posts with Dark and other people in it, and it has no helpful info so I was wondering, How do I get to the Help guide. *Know how to play just want to watch it or read it because I have nothing better to do.*

T

Tiodo

What are all the comands for getting All the summons on the field? In the last game I played, a guy on other team summond the Thunder Dragon thing out there... I asked him how he did it and he said not tellin.... So I am wondering what are all the Summon Comands? Like There is no Evil and stuff like that.

T

the_lost_too

thank ya

hey tyvm for making this guide i use it all the time and i become so fucking imba that no1 can beat me

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.