Entertainment The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Dies in Freak Stingray Attack

S

Synji

Some kids at my school thought it was funny that he died...I wanted to beat their asses. He was awesome

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
thats really sad that he died :( ...i loved his shows so much when i was a kid and i remember i loved the show with him and his...wife? i think idk. that sucks that he died like that although i knew he would someday. :( i do remember when he almost died when i was watching the show a year ago. He was approachng a group of lion cubs and was worriwed becuase he couldnt find the parents aanywhere and when he saw them they were rushing tward him and he barely escaped by going in a tree and making himself look bigger....im just pretty sad and shocked he died.

L

LedZepplin

Forget Batman, Spiderman or even the Flash...Steve Irwin...R.I.P. To think of all those crazy things he handled like things that could kill him with one bite im glad he died doing something he loved. Thats how i want to die. (And yes i realize someone could and probably will take that the wrong way)

K

klaus11

condoleante

Sunt o impatimita a lui stewe irwin de la el am invatat...dragostea de animale.imi era frica de ele.dar el cu atata devotament care la avut...mi-a redat dragostea fff mult de animale.imi era frica de pesti,de serpi,sobolani,dar el in emisiunile pe care le dadea a fost si este sigurul om de pe aceata planeta care intradevar a stiut sa-ti exprime aceasta dorinta sa iubesti animalele.este singurul OM DE PE PLANETA CARE A STIUT SA INTRE IN INIMA MEA.A FOST UN OM SI VA FI UN OM CARE MA INVATAT SA IUBESC FOARTE FOARTE MULT ANIMALELE.SI NU IN ULTIMUL RAND II DORESC SOTIEI LUI IMPREUNA CU CEI 2 COPII SA FIE TARE SI SA TREACA IN LOCUL LUI STEWE IRWIN SA DUCA MAI DEPARTE CE A FACUT EL.ASTEPT IIN CONTINUARIE EMISIUNILE LUI,SI O INFOCATA DIN ROMANIA.GABY.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.