[YOUTUBE]LsGFf8qJ5ow[/YOUTUBE]

Sneak Peak
[YOUTUBE]EWzET3s2_IE[/YOUTUBE]

Can't wait for this to come out.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!! EXCITEMENT!!!!

Honestly, I never liked the batman comics. I never really could get into them, but I'm so excited for this movie.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Batman always takes the cake, and this movie is sure to be great.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Should be seeing it friday, we'll see how that goes with getting tickets and whatnot.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah I already reserved mine but two of the four theaters were sold out. Plus, I'm in a relatively small town.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
saw this movie today and.. omgz... this is one the best movies ever imo...

before i say anything, i have to bow to Heath Ledger as hes performance as the joker was incredible, it seriously brought that character alive , its such a shame that hes not here with us anymore otherwise i reckon he shoulda won a Oscar for that performance.

The 2 and a half hour was totally worth it, all these action, drama, and humor it got everything, so many twist too in the movie but the best part was with the Joker. There is so much build ups to each scene and the ending wasnt what i expect it to be, a very good ending to me.

Can't wait for the next movie, Batman 'Two face men' ? As Harley Dent already showed himself with half of his burned face.

Despite the fact that "Why so serious" was the tagline i thought, "If you are a hero, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain" very cool tagline imo :).

a 10/10 for me ;)

It would be so nice if they rated it M+ and show the scene where the Joker cuts the mouths open. :eek:

And batman need a better suit to defend against those dogs ;)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
aw man I'm so mad... and sad. I was waiting like weeks to watch it in IMAX and now theres only one IMAX theather showing it in New Jersey and its in atlantic city, south from me... :(

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
10/10

So rarely can the word "perfect" be applied to a movie. Heath Ledger should really get the Oscar, or at least a nomination. The only downside was that, if you read the comics, you knew parts of what was going to happen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.