The Dark Knight

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
The ending didnt seem definate enough for me, but Heath Ledger was scary as hell and funny at the same time. Best movie I've seen in so long. 10/10.

"You think I plan these things out? I'm like a dog chasing a car. If it ever caught it, it wouldnt know what to do with it!"

"Ta-da! And the pencil has disappeared"

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
"Outstanding, the Joker portrayed his part perfectly in depth, and is like a dark idol to me..". Haha, that movie, I seen it twice already, very long, but worth the while, for sure.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wow. So amazing.

Everyone should see it, period.

>>Can't wait for the next movie, Batman 'Two face men' ? As Harley Dent already showed himself with half of his burned face.
didn't he die?

>>Despite the fact that "Why so serious" was the tagline i thought, "If you are a hero, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain" very cool tagline imo

That is way too long for a tagline...

>>Heath Ledger should really get the Oscar, or at least a nomination.

He'll win it, the fact that he's dead makes it a given. He woulda deserved it nonetheless though.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
>>Can't wait for the next movie, Batman 'Two face men' ? As Harley Dent already showed himself with half of his burned face.

There is no official announcement of a third.

The Joker never really died in this movie. Obviously though his finish was perfect and it would only ruin it to have him appear in a subsequent movie. Yes, Two-Face died as well. Extremely far away from any of his adventures in the comics, I might add.
However, Christopher Nolan has already strayed so far away from the comics in his plot lines that they really could go in any direction and introduce any of Batman's terrifying and awesome enemies. (The Penguin? The Riddler?)

That said, it would be virtually impossible for the new villain to even come close to Heath Ledger's version of The Joker.

skullkidd

Reaction score
I'm seeing it tomorrow.... today(its 1 am for me). i love the batman series and this one looks reaaaaally good. can't wait.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
A spectacular movie, worth a watch for anyone!

Harvey Dent (Two-Face) did indeed die.

And The Joker did not.
Which in a way, I'm nervous about, because the character (The Joker) can be used in a sequel. Which means I'll have to see someone that's not Heath Ledger play him. I can't think of anyone who can become The Joker like he did.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen it yet, go see it. My face melted several times during the showing, and so will yours.

Seb!

Reaction score
A spectacular movie, worth a watch for anyone!

Harvey Dent (Two-Face) did indeed die.

And The Joker did not.
Which in a way, I'm nervous about, because the character (The Joker) can be used in a sequel. Which means I'll have to see someone that's not Heath Ledger play him. I can't think of anyone who can become The Joker like he did.

Impossible that (even if Heath Ledger was alive) the Joker would be in the sequel. That was a perfect ending for him, and the realization that the two boats didn't kill each other was his "defeat".

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
14DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

Scary neh?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
11/10

Two words....FUCKING AMAZING!

This has to be the best movie sequel I have seen in my life.

I don't think that 2face is dead and I think that he will be the next villain if they make another movie

Seb!

Reaction score
11/10

Two words....FUCKING AMAZING!

This has to be the best movie sequel I have seen in my life.

I don't think that 2face is dead and I think that he will be the next villain if they make another movie

He's 100% dead for sure. Plus that was really a pretty terminal defeat for him I don't think new plot lines would be very powerful..

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Oh. My. God. This movie was AMAZING. I can't wait for the next one! Hell yeah!
Also I'm not taking predictions on who you all think will be the next villain. Any takers?

Seb!

Reaction score
Penguin.. Riddler.. The Falcone and Maronia Crime Families.. Catwoman.. Joe Chill?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ahhh see Revolver agrees :)

I would love to see Harvey Dent rise again, but if the next batman sequel continues with another villain then so be it. o_O

Negafox

Friend of TheHelper.net
Reaction score
The Dark Knight was a near-perfect movie in my opinion, and by far was superior to even Spider-Man 2. The only major disappointment with the latest Batman movie is the unfortunate fact that Heath Ledger cannot portray Joker in any future Batman movies. Heath Ledger's performance was the definitive Joker that in fact rivals even the comic version. I admire that Nolan maintains The Joker's homicidal and pathological liar tendancies.

If Heath Ledger were still alive, I would mind seeing a sequel dealing with The Joker manipulating Harley Quinn in Arkham Asylum.

Seb!

Reaction score
One thing my friend pointed out about Dark Knight, which I think is true, is that a serious flaw in the movie was dependency on the Joker. Any scene where he wasn't featured sucked and I found myself waiting for the Joker again.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Bruce Wayne is Batman!

OMGOMGOMG!

Batman

Reaction score
Thank you for your support. I am sad to announce that Bane is my next opponent because he broke my back in the comics, it wasn't nice.

Also Mr Seb!, please do not impersonate me, I am the Gotham Knight, not you. But if you wish, I will teach you the ways of the ninja so you can be Robin.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
He's 100% dead for sure. Plus that was really a pretty terminal defeat for him I don't think new plot lines would be very powerful..

Nah, the Jokers trump card was Harvey Dent. Thats why Batman had to go on the run at the end, which isnt that bad for the Joker either. They could have done another Batman vs Joker movie. That really was an immovable object vs an unstoppable force.

I would say not making a third movie. Its just setting up for a let down.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.