The Departed Soundtrack

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Anyone knows what is The Departed's Soundtrack? Not "Comfortbly Numb", but the other one in the movie, I think it is by "The Rolling Stones", kind of heavy rock / metal.

Thanks for any answer. ;)

Rheias

Reaction score
Thanks Seth, +Repute (not much of a help to you, heh?). Do you do deleveries everywhere? I think this is going to buy this one, but not sure I can get my hands on it easily in stores here. ;)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Trust me, if you have a Trans World Entertainment store [FYE, Suncoast, Sam Goody, CD World, Specs, Coconuts, more I can't remember] then they probably have it. If they don't, ask them to put it on order/special order it for you.

They can't order it to your house, they order it to the store. Too messy to do it otherwise... You could not be home when it comes and miss it and you have a mess. You could decide you don't want it and then we're stuck with getting what? Nothing. Cancelation fees.

If the stores nearby, though. Who cares? ^.^ My store's within 20 minutes, walking distance. 5 if you drive.

Take the bus, ya bum o_O

Rheias

Reaction score
Heh, I live in a hole, the only decent music store is about 40 minutes in a bus, but I assume it will have the album, they are pretty good.

I guess this is one more album for me. ;)

Gah! This have gone off-topic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.