Reaction score
Enimga
By
ME!

• 1 Player map
  • Puzzle Game
  • Awesome!

The story (in short)
It's all about the Gems of Enigma, people for generations have tried to collect the gems as they are priceless and possess really cool powers. Friends of our Hero seek the Gems but do not return home. So the hero heads off to the Enigma to rescue them. (How original)

The first level is like a Tutorial, a mysterious old man named Dahvun(Changing his name to Morbane) has created a simulation of what can be expected inside the Enigma. Grags(Changing his name to something really cool too like "bob!") has to complete the mysterious old mans trial to ready himself for the Enigma.

Myself and a friend will be working on the cinematics/story line over the weekend. He is much better at wording things than I am, I would never do it justice. We belive we have the base of our story line ready, with a few a twists here and there.

Overall I belive the game to be decent with some unique qualities. If you like puzzle games then this is most deffo for you.

I have in mind around 2 months before the campaign is complete. I would love some feedback, as I can introduce any new ideas as I go.

If you download the map, please leave feedback, even if you hated it. I'd like to know what it was you hated it (whether I can put it down to personal preference or not) If I think you have a point i'll change it.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Please tell me what you liked and disliked.

Thanks reading. Hope you enjoy the game.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Typo: Its feel not feal
So its Buzzblocks #2?
You should add that Grags has a period or comma when talking to Dahvun at I know(punctuation) You have told me.
Typo: Dahvun says Thier not Their

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've taken the down the cinematics map as feedback there is very much useless to me at the moment. Me and a friend will be working on the cinematics over the weekend. I'm after feedback on the gameplay. Not the cinematcis. I'm about as literate as a snowball machine.

"So its Buzzblocks #2?"

no, I have never completed a campaign for buzzblocks. This campaign will be called Enigma, as the name "buzzblocks" is complete tripe.

EDIT: Updated the first post with more description.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
btw the Cinematic says Buzzblocks and Typo: You did Enimga not Enigma for the first word of first post ;3

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've taken the down the cinematics map as feedback there is very much useless to me at the moment. Me and a friend will be working on the cinematics over the weekend. I'm after feedback on the gameplay. Not the cinematcis. I'm about as literate as a snowball machine."

Hate having to repeat myself.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I don't usually play puzzle games, and I'm not usually good at them, but I liked it. The second block (where you have to trap the monster) took me a few minutes to figure out, but other than that it wasn't too hard.

Make an option to skip the starting cinematic.

I liked the part where you have to use yourself to destroy the wooden barricade. That was pretty clever. :thup:

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom, means a lot to me that you liked it.

I don't like the starting cinematic myself, but feal it's important as it gives an explanation on controls. I.E Arrow keys and esc to change the camera. I was considering removing the cinematics for error messages and have any error messages come up using a game trigger. You think this would be a better idea?

I'd give you an allmighty +Rep for your comment, but I have to spread it about first, i owe you one.

Thanks again.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Really well made map. The puzzles were really good and its easy to grasp the idea of the map.

I was kinda confused when I first started the map, but some experimentation helped me understand tons of the things in the map. I think its cool to have lots of unknown elements, especially for a puzzle map.

Looking pretty good for a "simulation", am looking forward to the finished product.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thankyou Zack1996 really appreciate you testing it. +Rep

As for the "simulation" the campaign will be very much the same. Enemies will obviously hurt you as will the blast off bombs. Also you won't have the annoying tour guide (Dahvun) interupting you when you make mistakes (You will have to figure that out for yourself).

I have a few cool ideas on new obsticles that will be implemented throughout the campaign. I found Teaspoons search light model a great idea which will most deffo find it's way into the campaign.

Again thanks for testing. Means a lot.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I gave up at the second puzzle. I didn't know what to do. Call me stupid or whatever, but... haha.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I gave up at the second puzzle. I didn't know what to do. Call me stupid or whatever, but... haha.

You have to trap the Baddy (Goomba) so he can't move. But, If you gave up so easily, Enigma is most certainly not for you :)

Thanks for the feedback :thup:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I was there for quite a while xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.