Campaign The Enigma

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
One of the more satisfying puzzle games I've played in a long time.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Looks pretty good from the screenshots.
I believe you're supposed to upload in a .ZIP format though.

I know you just released it, but try to work on the presentation of your thread.
Look around at other Members' Projects for inspiration if needed.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I quite like my thread! :mad: :thup:

It's simple to grasp, easy on the eye, and doesn't overflood readers with information.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
But sometimes readers want more. I was free, so I got to play it instead. Other people might not be so lucky. Are you planning on making more levels for this? I'd like to help.

P.S. It took me an hour to figure out how to trap the bad guy between the rocks :D.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
But sometimes readers want more. I was free, so I got to play it instead. Other people might not be so lucky.
One of my weakest points is explaining things. I honestly wouldn’t even know where to begin doing a more interesting thread.

Are you planning on making more levels for this?
I will be doing more levels; I have a couple more things I want to introduce before I can begin making the more interesting levels.

P.S. It took me an hour to figure out how to trap the bad guy between the rocks :D.
Level 3 needs to change. Even with the loading screen tip, people are skipping this level because they just don’t get what’s going on here. So I’m going to remake level 3 and make it more obvious.

I'd like to help.
I’ve added you as a friend; it would be nice to play a level created by someone else. Also, you can be in charge of making the thread more appealing :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.