The Fallen!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
So. Got any funny or interesting stories about the fallen?

I remember once I was teleporting to Andy. I teleported into a huge group of vampires and afflicted, but managed to teleport out of the group with most of my life, but my merc didn't make it :<

Unfortunately I teleported into a room filled with champion dark ones and dark one shamans. I died. Needly to say, I was not getting the body back. Nor my countless gold that dropped.

Fallen are usually, meh no big deal. But they always strike when your weakest. :(

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I think fallen ones are the only monster in D2 that has never killed me:p
Only counting the red ones tho.

Beacuse I remember that blue one with the lightning enchantment that guards the portal to tristram. I always get there in a bit of a low level and that combined with his lightning thingies are not a good combo:(
What's his name now? Choku something, the other fallens say his name all the time, is he some kind of king or something?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I think fallen ones are the only monster in D2 that has never killed me:p
Only counting the red ones tho.

Beacuse I remember that blue one with the lightning enchantment that guards the portal to tristram. I always get there in a bit of a low level and that combined with his lightning thingies are not a good combo:(
What's his name now? Choku something, the other fallens say his name all the time, is he some kind of king or something?

Rakinishu I think.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I remember the first time I ever played D2 I didn't realize the shaman raised them, so I wound up just killing the same ones for a long time until killing the shaman without realizing it. Aw, good times, good times.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.