The First Game you've played ??

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Cameboy - Tetris
Nintendo - River City Ransom
Nintendo 64 - Mario Kart 64
Gamecube - Super Smash Bros Melee
Playstation 1 - Driver 2 (Or Twisted Metal 2)
Playstation 2 - Some Hockey Game
Xbox - Halo

PC - Putt Putt Saves the Zoo! Not only my first, but also my favorite childhood game.

C

Caras

The 1st game I played from memory I think was Sercret of Mana. Its a great game too, I dl'd it to my laptop last year to finish it. :p It was for super nintendo.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Caras said:
The 1st game I played from memory I think was Sercret of Mana. Its a great game too, I dl'd it to my laptop last year to finish it. :p It was for super nintendo.

What year was it on? :confused:

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
First ever video game? Mine was Reader Rabbit (the original that you had to use a FLOPPY disk). First game boy game was Tetris (on the massive grey one), first console was N64 and first game was Mario 64

H

hobo-orc

first game ive ever played

the first game i ever played was on the super nintendo, I was young then so I sucked, but its what got me into gaming. The game was Donkey Kong Country (or was it lion king, one of the two)

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
the first game i ever playd was pokémon blue version on a GameBoy without colours.. (lol)

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
A long long time ago ...

Somehow, I feel really old when reading through this thread:
Atari 2600: one game was Missile Command for sure
C64: I do recall International Soccer, but that wasn't the first. Lode Runner was great.
Gameboy: Tetris that came with it
PC: dunno, but it for sure had really cool CGA graphics. As for "modern" games, I played the original Civilization and Railroad Tycoon a lot.

Then, there were various pals who owned Coleco or NES consoles.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
The original super mario on the original Nintendo entertainment system. I was in my mother's belly at the time so I think that counts. You know how they say that sounds can effect a baby still in the woom? Well I think it effected me. I acted like mario for the first few years of my life.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
The first game i play as far as i can remember was Diablo 1, god that was so cool back when!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I couldn't remember my first game if my life depended on it. My brother's have been breading me to become a gamer since I was like 4 and have been playing since the SNES or something like that.

The first game for the computer that I remember is Age of Empires, maybe, I'm not sure.

I forgot about one of my first PC games.. Nox, lol how could I forget that when that's where I got my username from?

Nox was an awesome RPG, and the multiplayer rocked.

Ahh, that brings back some good memories.

I had no idea there was a fellow Nox fan. It never really became that popular and I haven't seen someone talk about it. I used to play that game from dawn to dusk. I loved playing Warrior and getting the Fire Knight armor. Looked so freakin' cool. :D

Reaction score
You know, I dont remember.

I think it was on my super nintendo or something. Like some Jason Game that scares you in a house after walking around and you have to save little children =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.