The First Game you've played ??

holy_spirit

Reaction score
The First Game you've played ??

what is first game you've played ???? surely you've one ,Back to your history and name it here, and let us have some exciting funny time :) :)

Game Name : ( I think ) :rolleyes: Prince.

holy_spirit

Reaction score
Okay :eek: the first game you've played in your PC not in your live coz i think every one had play with similar toy :p

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Q3, man was I young. Mesmerized and hooked for enternity when I saw the legendary...

Rocker Launcher!!!

Boomz!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Well, I started playing 9 years old, I remember it was Age of empires1, I really loved it and I still admire Strategy games :rolleyes:

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Pro Soccer (Or something like that) - SNES
Legend of Zelda - SNES
Golden Axe (Hell yea!) - SNES
Lemmings - umm ...Windows/MS DOS ?

Edit~ Dang, I just noticed post number 3...

My first PC games I played were...

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms
Xenimus
Asheron's Call

(We only got a PC around 1999/2000)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
My first game I player was Settlers II. I still love the Settlers serie, alltough it seems like the fifth game sucked.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Gameboy - Rolan's Curse 2

PC - Jazz Jack Rabbit 2

Play station - Croc 2

Xbox - none

Gamecube - Super Smash Bros Melee (I was over at someone's house the other week).

~Jindo

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Super Mario Bro : NES

Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past - SNES

Super Mario 64 - N64

Counter-Strike beta 1.0 - PC

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Well, I started playing 9 years old, I remember it was Age of empires1, I really loved it and I still admire Strategy games :rolleyes:

Mine was also Age of Empires 1. :D

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Our very first gaming console was an IntelleVision. (Cheap version of Atari) and the first game I remember playing is Pitfall.

The first real pc game I remember playing is a tie between Below the Root and some Wizard's quest? Wizard's adventure? Wizard's castle?
It was one of those where it was text like:
walk north
you see a door
go through door
you see ye flask
get ye flask
you cannot get ye flask
LOL
and the castle was just walls made out of dashes and your character was a plus sign
the whole idea was you were stuck in some wizard's castle and you had to find a way out by collecting various items and leaving them all at the front gate to figure out what you needed to do to unlock the gate. I never figured it out. I found a glitch, there was a missing dash in the back of the castle wall and I used to just escape that way and get declared the winner.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Teh 1st game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog, I think. Origional version.

1st pc game? I think probably silpheed. It was a fun shoot-em-up made by Sierra. Way back when. It was made in July of 88, when I was born. I think I might still have the it on a HD somewhere...

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
1JadedJen said:
Our very first gaming console was an IntelleVision. (Cheap version of Atari) and the first game I remember playing is Pitfall.

The first real pc game I remember playing is a tie between Below the Root and some Wizard's quest? Wizard's adventure? Wizard's castle?
It was one of those where it was text like:
walk north
you see a door
go through door
you see ye flask
get ye flask
you cannot get ye flask
LOL
and the castle was just walls made out of dashes and your character was a plus sign
the whole idea was you were stuck in some wizard's castle and you had to find a way out by collecting various items and leaving them all at the front gate to figure out what you needed to do to unlock the gate. I never figured it out. I found a glitch, there was a missing dash in the back of the castle wall and I used to just escape that way and get declared the winner.

are you 30+?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Tongoll!

You NEVER ask a lady's age! :eek: Bad Tongoll!

:rolleyes:

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I forgot about one of my first PC games.. Nox, lol how could I forget that when that's where I got my username from?

Nox was an awesome RPG, and the multiplayer rocked.

nox.jpg

Ahh, that brings back some good memories.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.