The First Zombie-Proof House

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Going off the zombie theme...

--- --- ---

ZIXe5.jpg

Somehow, ritual drunk-conversation concerning team captains for the apocalypse has become a major part of the lives of 20-somethings. Having been matured in the Grandaddy-crowned masterpiece film (put “A.M. 180” on and forget that you have a job), 28 Days Later, we’re all a little too ready to deal with the 2012 of our dreams.

--- --- ---

:O I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
If you've accidentally locked yourself out of your "Proof House", Don't panic Or? hehe

Seriously, Is there really a safe house? lol

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like something out of Minecraft.

Totally. That's what I thought.

But I couldn't tell if the glass panels near the swimming pool is bulletproof or impact proof. Zombies tend to bang things, with their head, hands and all that stuff.

And is there a cover? Like a comvertible car's roof, you can wrap all of the exits up into a wall?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Read the article.

The entire house, including the windows, can seal itself with concrete. There's only one entrance - on the second floor. And it has a draw bridge.
If you lazy, here's the "closed" house when you need it:
MOG6v.jpg

There's lots of pictures, just look, :)

And yeah, besides the safety, it's actually an architecturally nice house.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
that is the coolest house ever! thats the house i want when i grow up.... but im also going to include 30 feet high walls around the house with a moat on the outside of that. oh also maybe automatic turrets mounted on those walls. and a tall tower coming from the middle of the house with a sniper rifle and a lot of ammo for when i get bored. also itd be pure concrete underneath the walls so no burrowing thing can get in. Maybe id also put landmines under the moat water incase they try to walk across. hmm then id also have to make the moat shape /___\ so they cant get out if they go in, oh and make it deep so it doesnt just fill with zombies.

should i give this architect lessons?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What if a fire will start inside that house?

I'm pretty sure, You would be forced to get out to all the zombies out there. hehe

thewrongvine

Reaction score
What if a fire will start inside your house?

I'm pretty sure, You would be forced to get out to all the zombie out there. hehe

And no, there's a wall around the house. The concrete surrounding the house is just for secondary measures, but it's really the wall that's enough to hold them out. You wouldn't need to close in unless you wanted to.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the article.

Well, the article didn't really say that you can use a wrapper to wrap everything up. On second thought, how did came up with such a question in the first place? :rolleyes: I must've been too tired.

All in all, this is a perfect home just right for auctioning about some 1 million Euro, state-of-the-art modern defenses against chaos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.