The Forum Replay Thread

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice game, it was very ... different.
But the zerg player was playing pretty poor in the mid-game. His attack with roaches and zerglings was incredibly ineffective and he continued to throw his units into it.

I feel like he could have easily run a bunch of his lings into your main while your army was at your third. Split it up, sent some into second some into main.
Then you would have been forced to either move your main army, split, or hope that your next warp in could deal with both forces of lings (which it probably wouldnt).

But nevertheless, nice game with a very very close end.

Played this very interesting match against a terran player yesterday. He went for a quick expand, i scouted it and wanted to punish him with a strong one base push.
He saw what i wanted to do and threw down a bunch of bunkers.
Watch the replay to see what i did against it.

Attachments

• T vs P.SC2Replay
    20.9 KB · Views: 510

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, your drone count was really low the entire game. Watch the replay, keep in mind you should have about 25 drones per base for a good saturation, you expansion had barely any drones.

Next thing is, you took your third over your natural which was really hard to defend for you. You couldnt protect both main and third when he attacked and that became a major problem.

Another note: You need better scouting. You should have some overlords ready to suicide into his base to get a hold of what he is producing. The cloaked banshees for example could have been easily spotted beforehand.
And when you see him go for cloaked banshees. Get the overseer, its only 50/50 and it would have helped you keep your hydra den.

But on the other hand, i dont think hydra ling was a good choice here.
The infestors were pretty effective after all, he seemed not to be a skilled enough player to deal with that, but, you saw he is going hellion heavy. He didnt have any tanks. Go roaches. Roaches would have stomped his army, although he had a few marauders (for no apparent reason?) you could have easily defended your bases with some roaches and harrassed with those infestors at the same time.
And you already had burrow, you can burrow your workers if you are getting harrassed by hellions or banshees. Or if the banshees are cloaked and you have no detection there, burrow your queens, safe their hp.
At least force him to scan and waste a mule.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Another time with another cheese.
Look at some crazy protoss vs protoss gameplay. But dont expect to see high levels of skill.

Attachments

• CheeseAndCrackers.SC2Replay
    21.8 KB · Views: 466

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Some replays of me again. Of course only me winning, you know, i am too good to lose any games. Or if i lose, i pretend it never happened.

Anyways, i think those are some solid games, a standard TvP, a fairly standard TvT (that opponent was crazy, wtf was his plan?) and a really really exiting PvP.
That pvp was amazing, i went, now, listen, one gateway into expansion! And he went 4 gate.
Guess who won. oh, wait, you already know! So watch the replay for some SICK micromanagement.

Attachments

• SC2 Replaypack Accname.zip
    190 KB · Views: 457

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Most players rage after a loss, regaedless if they lost because of a mistake or got outplayed. ^__^

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Most players rage after a loss, regaedless if they lost because of a mistake or got outplayed. ^__^
I wouldnt say most players but there really are quite a few.
It actually was a nice game, i enjoyed it alot and i gave him a gg after it was over. I sometimes dont understand how people can make themself look so bad by returning a gg with bad manners.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.