The FULL story of Warcraft

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The Burning Legion's goal, set by the founder, Sargeras is to undo whatever the Titans do. The Titans shape worlds into organization and order. The Burning Legion visits these worlds and creates utter chaos.

I think invasion is a big part of that :D

Ironically, if you think about it... The Legion's invasion actually HELPED Azeroth quite a bit. It helped the Orcs free themselves from Demonic control, it helped the people of the world advance in magic but learn respect for it's darker side, and even helped create lasting alliances between the people.

Then WoW came around and completely screwed the alliance between the Horde and the Alliance to hell! Yet another reason I'm not a WoW fan...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
in the end, WoW will loop around and around untill Blizzard has all the money in the world... not that they don't already do...

D

Deusaiga

My Perspective of the Story

I'm pretty good with history in World of Warcraft, i've nearly memorized all of it, only a few names escape me. Although I haven't played through WCI or WCII I still know the history behind those wars; and of the portals the orcs made from Draenor to invade Azeroth, as the legion had intended when they taught Ner'Zhul (At that time a shaman of the orcish horde, and one of the wisest of the race) the ability to use the magic of a demonic Warlock. So if you have any questions, id be glad to solve them out for ya. =)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Just a little somethin' somethin' I wanna say to Sud, due to an discussion we had a few pages back...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mo5XJjgJ4WI

HA! IN YOUR FACE! I KNEW THE SON OF A GUN WAS ALIVE! :p

I'm done :rolleyes:

R

Remene

I feel really bad for you guys, you spent maybe 2 years arguing about the Lore of Warcraft.

As a WOW BC player i'd like to make a few corrections.

Sergeras was a titan, one of the 5, he was then charged (put in charge) with protecting the worlds that were created. Thats what he did but he did it for such a long time that he started to question his existance. He then came across a world that had 2 demon threats on it. One was just like the orc (to the aspect of them massing and killing in numbers) and the other was actually Tichondreous type demons (corrupted eradei) who would work as agents to kingdoms and pit them against eachother. He managed to defeat them but it took a big toll on him and actually made him mad. He then left the titans and went to become the ruler of all demons. (yes he is the most powerful) He made an army and he recruited Kil'Jaden and Archimonde and they in turn recruited their generals (pit lords and whatever). With his army he corrupted other world. Seeing this the titans started a new method of protecting the world. They would charge and imbue species on the world with part of their powers.

Story of Azeroth:

Titans came to azeroth, found elementals there which worshipped the "OLD GODS". fought the elementals and imprisoned the gods under the crust of the earth. then set to work on the world. craved the seas and built the mountains. they created the earthern (later to be the dwarvs) and giants (you see a few walking around in WOW), earthern helped with mountains and giants with the seas. blah blah blah. before they left they created the well of eternity in the middle of the world. then imbued the dragons with part of theit powers. then left (probably never comming back).

The Elves:

primative creates started to make homes around the well. the magic properties of the wells chianged them and made them stronger and wiser, they called themselver night elvers. (i'm not goint to bother with names because you guys seem to have them down). they ended up inventing monarchy. the queen had a castle built on the waters of the well smack dab in the middle. the elves in the castle renames themsever high elves. they locked themselves away to study the properties of the well. founf out they could wield arcane magics. started wielding them without any consideration and the well made ripples that traveld across the universe. And it cought sergarases attention. He used mind control to convince the queen to create a portal under the well. through it sergeras sent demons and the night elves fought them. sensing the danger the dragons joined the elves against the demons. also cenarious and his children. the end up defeating the demons and high elves. (funny part: malfurion, illidan and that girl from W3 the priestess is a big love triangle, malfurion lover her, illidan loves her, she lover malfurion not illidan) malfurion lead a small group of elver into the castle to stop the queen before she makes the portal too big and allows sergaras to come through. Illidan knowing about the love between the girl and malfurion gets sapparated from the group and goes and informs the queen of malfurion... . then runs away. he rund to the well and crafts some vials and fills them with the fells waters then runs away. malfurion and the girl manage to stop the queen but with heavy damages. (part you may not know: illidan is a high elf, also blind, does that make malfurion a high elf?, why is malfurion a druid?)

I'll leave off here and wait for some comments just to see if this chat id dead or not

I

Izos

I've been trying to find a copy of this story on a mirror site seeing as my liesure time is at home and durring school but I always engulf myself in World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade and my absolute bad ass Blood Elf Rogue whom I've managed to twink without the use of another char. Haha.. Sorry, just a lil proud of what I've made.

Anyways, as I said, my only other free time other than home is in school durring study halls and before some classes but my school blocks the World of Warcraft site. So I was wondering if you knew of another place to find this story? In perticular the story of Arthas.

I

Izos

That's the thing, I said it's blocked. Even my guild's forum website was recently blocked.

I

Izos

Ok, because I just got done reading Remene's entire post, I will comment on it.

First off, just to inform you, the Female Night Elf is named Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. She's still in World of Warcraft on the top floor of the temple of the moon in Darnassus and I do believe is also a priest trainer.

Another comment I have is to give you what may be an answer to your question about ilidan being a high elf and Malfurion not. After the Well of eternity explodes, the night elves escape to Kaalimdor on makeshift rafts. Once there they realize that the holy mountain Mt. Hyjal is still intact and begin to climb it to make their new society there. Illidan realizes this as well seeing as he was with them and races to the top before the others can reach it. He then poors vials containing water from the Well of Eternity into the lake that is there (this is also in world of warcraft still but it's behind invisible walls and is only available through exploitation (not exploration, but exploitation) and is located west of Azshara, east of Felwood, south of Winterspring, and North of Ashenvale). Those of you who have beaten the Night Elf campaign of WCIII: RoC will remember that the final battle is on Mt. Hyjal at the world tree. This world tree is located above this lake. Anyways, Illidan pours the contents of the vials into the lake and creates a new well of eternity, thinking of this new well as a gift to his Elven brotheren. Malfurion and the others reach the top of the mountain and see what Illidan has done and hunts down his brother. Once he captures and defeats Illidan, Malfurion sentances him to spend his time in a vast barrow prison till the end of time guarded by a jailer whom Malfurion has granted special powers to. Malfurion then bans the use of arcane magics.

Now after reading all of that you're prolly wondering what I'm getting at. Well, if you remember, the high elves were the cause of the well eternity exploding and in the end Malfurion bans the use of Arcane Magic. Thus you get the thought that Malfurion hates arcane magics and the high elves meaning he isn't a high elf. Just a thought. ^-^ Hope it helps spring up new ideas and thoughts

R

Remene

My questions were to raise interest and those are very good answers. I haven't actually been able to find Tyrande in the temple. I'll have a look again since i may have overloocked her by mistake. to Illidan, If you remember high elves and night elves are the same. The high elves were renamed by the queen whatever her name was (starts with A), its like they were making it clear that they were royalty, thats pretty much all there is to it. Also during the fight at the well Illidan left before the well Imploded and got to the mountain way before. (time wise~ he was pouring the vial into the lake during the time the elves were loading the boats)

Story of Arthas for Izos. (semi Quick Version)

Arthas was prince of the kingdom of Lordearon, also a paladin. He was trained by Uther the Lightbringer. Basically he sets out to rid the land of the plague (the Litch king had infected food delivered to towns and the people that ate the food died and came back as zombies). He fights the undead armies and manages to figure out what exactly was causing the plague (the food). Fought his way north and met up with an old friend of his (some dwarf that was holding a point against the undead). With his friend he ends up finding a great sword. When he picks it up he ends up killing the dwarf. The sword AKA Frostmourne was created by the litch king and had the purpose of corrupting the wielder to become "The Litch King's greates knight". Now remember that Arthas is not aware of the litch king's existance. The sword ends up corrupting him and Arthas believing that he has won the war against the undead goes back to Lordearon and kills his father and burns the city. Now he is a death knight and he ends up almost eradicating all the high elves (their homeland was north east of Lordearon) and kills sylvanas windrunner and brings her back as a banshee (also now the Forsaken leader). Now this is where the really short part of my story comes in. There is a whole lot that i've skipped but thats beacause the story of arthat is maybe almost at the end. Basically Illidan is hired to kill the litch king and almost does it so arthat shatters the litch kings throne and takes his breast plate and helmet and thus becomes the new litch king. End of knows story for arthas

R

Remene

To continue the story for a bit:

... So malfurion imprisoned illidan and charged some guy named maiev to watch over the prison then left and basically him and all the other druids went to sleep (emerald dream, if you remember the dragon queen's sister was put in charge of the emerald dream when the titans left). The use of magic was banned it worked out between the high elves and night elves but the high elves started to grow restless so they started practicing again behind closed doors. The night elves were aware and stated that if cought the high elves would be executed. So the high elves revolted and the night elves banished them. The high elves got on boats and left. And that is the end of the night elves till the whole arthas story actually.

The high elves.

The high elves sailed across the ocean from kalimdor to azeroth and landed on the north eastern shore. The main habbitans were humand and forest trolls. The humand were spread out in tribes and they usually fought amongst eachother for land. The trolls were almost at the peak of their civilization. The high elves tried to settle but were constantly attacked by the trolls so they kept moving north. Then they soon got to a ruined city. The trolls got furious because that was their city and they considered it sacred land. Side note on the high elves. Their journey from mount Hijal cut them from the wells source of magic so they lost their purple skin coulour and now have a normal human yellow. Also they lost their immortality and immunity to desease, many died on the journey. They were loocking for a site that has certain powers/magics and the city had a great abundance. Back to the story: The trolls kept to themselves for the next 600 years (i believe) planning the take over of the elves.

The humans:

The humand had crude weapons and were devided among tribes. One tribe saw a threat from the trolls and high elves so it decided that each tribe that it conquers to offer its lands back and equal parternership per say. So it ended up uniting all the tribes. Then they build the city of Stom or Stromagarde, (the first human city) I know it was renamed between those 2, don't remember which was first.

The trolls:

The forest trolls of the amani empire were dominant over northern azaroth. Mad at the high elves they planned a large scale attack against the elves new city. It took 600 years.

Back to the Elves:

Things to condider: the elves created magical stones around their lands that acted as a shield (a ripple shield) because just like mount hijal the elves had a vial from illidan and they built a well and poured its water in, (now called the sun well) it could not offer the same properties as the well of eternity but it was good enough for a source of magic.

The trolls attacked in the hundreds of thousands and had the potential of eradicating the high elves. The elves in need of help sent "ambasidors" to the human city. In return for their help the elves tought 100 humans how to use magic. They formed the first alliance and kicked troll but. (i'm sorry for all you troll players but its ok it wasn't your tribe) <-- i will explain this another time.

I'll leave off again and see what comments come up before continuing.

(quick note, there is a troll lore book that tries to state that the humanoids that setteled around the edge of the first well were trolls. And gives physical proofs. (the ears and almost the same height and bone structure) Anyone belive that and if so why?)

Questions to think about: Could there be two wells? Why are there no high elves in Warcraft now? (trick question and it pretty much applies to WoW players)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.