The Good Old Days

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Corruption. Perhaps you can finish it when you grow old and retire or something but I have to read it before I die or my life will not be complete.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
To Do List:

Get a short temper, and be like Seth Cross as an admin. :thup:

I really didn't think you disliked your old days.

Doesn't really work like that. I got the Admin status after I grew up a lot and tamed my temper.

Hell, I don't even always have it under control now. I struggle with it. But I do it because I don't wanna be that guy. The angry guy.

I'm still waiting on Corruption. Perhaps you can finish it when you grow old and retire or something but I have to read it before I die or my life will not be complete.

Corruption was finished, at least as a rough draft. I'm going to re-write it because I feel I can do better. But this time, there's something different; I have a lot more confidence in myself. I may have always been cocky, but I was afraid of being rejected by publishers. Since BMT, I believe I can pretty much do anything, so I'm going to re-write the thing when I have time and start distributing it until I get someone, which I will.

After all, it's me. No one's better ;)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
After all, it's me. No one's better ;)

Aww how cute. seth forgot about me. :p

joking aside... I don't care much for the old days, which were not as old as some of your old days. They were nice, but so is the now. both are different, but doesn't mean the now sucks.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Edna: I never look back, darling, it distracts from the now.

Oh dear, why do I remember that...

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Well, you know that the little guy on the computer is actually an old Microsoft image.

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
It used to be that "good old days" really meant the stories from your (great-)grand-father talking about the years after the War.
Nowadays, it's pretty much equivalent to "last year".

Which, if you think about it, is expected, given the average person's attention span rivals that of the common house-fly. And the fly's actually winning.

Basically a change to "Oh man, I haven't been entertained for about 5 minutes. My life totally sucks"...
Brave new world.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
In terms of the forum skin, i never saw the one posted in the OP, but i already miss the one before this one (it was so simple and nice, and the Sc2 section had a cool skin for itself with it). although i am pretty used to this one now. Sc2 section still needs the return of a Sc2 skin, and the Diablo section needs Diablo skins too :p

in terms of me, i don't miss my immaturity :x

and isnt that little pic rapmaster's avatar? thats where i remember it from

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I like the current stage of this site. This theme is awesome, I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to love it. :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it seems that in our hurry to upgrade to the latest and greatest we lose our custom skins. Even the whole site layout changed color scheme when we upgraded to the latest version. This site totally evolves based on what volunteers do. I am terrible at color schemes so I do not even try to enforce anything like that.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the current stage of this site. This theme is awesome, I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to love it. :D

Same here. I wanted the old skin back at first, but now this feels like th.net should.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.