Minigame The Great Chicken Run!

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
THE GREAT CHICKEN RUN!

Gameplay -
Very simple. just press the right arrow key VERY FAST and try and get to the end in the fastest time possible. Your speed decreases faster depending on the game mode, so keep pressing that arrow key! Once you exceed 500.00 speed you will enter !!!ULTRA SPEED!!! mode, once you exceed 520.00 (Which is unknown where the speed is at in ultra speed mode) you will enter !!!!!ULTRA SPEED!!!!!! mode and go even faster!

Screenshots -
Currently downloading a patch for a game so i will upload pics maybe after i'm done.

Extra Notes -
•Some triggers are writtin in vJass such as the "Press right key" trigger and the slowing trigger.
•Some triggers are GUI so you will get a chance to look how some of this stuff is done.
•I don't want to be givin info like "There's a leak here" or "Why do this when you can do that". If you are really that concerned you can fix it yourself when you play it IF you do play it.
•I will answer near-relavent to relavent questions. (E.G. "How many triggers are there" is acceptable, but nothing stupider PLEASE)

---NOTICE---
I am not responsible for any injuries to the hands, fingers, wrists, etc.
It is ultimately your responsibility for anything that may happen to you with this map (E.G. Press a key too hard and hyper-extend or dis-locate finger) for it was your choice to download this map!

lol, i felt like putting that up because.... i dunno, maybe it means something. :cool:

EDIT:
Thought i'd post my scores.

Very Easy - 67
Easy - 72
Normal - 85
Hard - 122
Very Hard - N/A

EDIT2:
Well, i don't know the actual speed you need to hit the keys to get a good score a second, but i will post what i think.

Very Easy - 5 per second
Easy - 6-7 per second
Normal - 8-9 per second
Hard - 10-11 per second
Very Hard - 11-15 per second

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
[SERIOUS]
What does stupider mean?
[/SERIOUS]
J/k.

It looks like a good map, but I'll test it out later when I'm on the comp with Wc3.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
tiring for sure. i think very hard is too hard rofl. is it even possible to get to 100... with human hands.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Turnip, Appearantly you didn't read this line.
Currently downloading a patch for a game so i will upload pics maybe after i'm done.

My internet is about literally 15 - 10 kb/s

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
well it's kindof hard to post pictures if you upload them at 5kbs.

Welp, thought i'd bump this.

Pictures are kindof pointless because it's just a chicken running...

Here's the things it has on the side.

Hi-Score
Diffuculty
Score
Speed

Fluffball

Reaction score
Pictures give us a sneak peek at the terrain, how you have positioned the camera etc. looks like a fun game.
Does it have a replay feature?

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Yeah, it does, it's basically an overhead of the chicken, and the terrain is all one terrain almost w/ no added effects, but it still is fun.

Also if you can't beat a difficulty, you can press esc and retry a different difficulty.

Nexor

Reaction score
I almost got my arm broken at doing the very hard thingie.... I couldn't make the speed more than 10.000, it's too hard :) but a funny game, thx a lot :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty boring imo. You could at least make decent terrain.

CRS.png

Also, as it's single-player. You could save the high-score in a gamecache automatically, and give an option (probably a chat-command) to clear it.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Damn this is hard.
It helped me discover that I click faster with my left arm tho:eek:(I am right handed)

And Tyman, I don't know if it's beacuse I only got 512(233mhz)ram on this machine or if it is the map but when I got above 100 in normal it lagged like crazy after that, and the hard difficulty I did not manage to get over 50:eek:
And very hard at a steady speed of 20 before I tired and quit on halfway thru:cool:
But a fun map tho;)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
I don't know why it would lag crazy after 100 in normal.. maybe it is because of your ram.

Anyway...

Cmon people! test your speed!

jube1412

Reaction score
Yeah this is a fun map :)...My fingers were nearly broken and my right key was almost jammed when I finished the race...

If you can make this map multiplayer, I think it will be more fun...Good job, anyway!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know why it would lag crazy after 100 in normal.. maybe it is because of your ram.
Maybe you could remove the leaks yourself instead of expecting everyone who download the map to do it themselves...

Cmon people! test your speed!
I'm still winning! :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.