Skin The Guardian!

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
The Guardian
- A skin used in my map, Lands of Confusion.

Freehand: Yeah (If freehand is what I think it is. I used the lasso tool in photoshop, and none is CnP)

Path: Units\Human\TheCaptain\TheCaptain.blp
Enjoy.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Looks like a silvery-grey recolouring to be honest :p And that weird purple-blue patch at bottom left of unwrap (what part of the skin is that?)

It is, but nothing is custom :) And it isn't the same colours. I think that that purple thingy either is a bug or shadow (because it doesn't show ingame).

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
?

however, i couldnt tell you a difference between the normal captain and this besides the grey color.

Whoops. Typo.

> however, i couldnt tell you a difference between the normal captain and this besides the grey color.

And that was the intention.

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
:D

Sorry will never do this again but this

> however, i couldnt tell you a difference between the normal captain and this besides the grey color.

And that was the intention.

is too hilarious.

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Freehand: Yeah (If freehand is what I think it is. I used the lasso tool in photoshop, and none is CnP)

You think wrong then. Freehand is creating own sharps, forms, symbols etc.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Just a recolour, whether it's 'custom' or not.
I accomplished a similar thing by setting a captain's vertex colouring to a grey. Sorry, but this just isn't worth putting in a map at this point (the change is so subtle that it's not worth importing). Give it another shot, and remember WC3's skin wrapping and stretching sucks, so forget those little details you put in the skin (smudging).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.