the helper awards 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The only rabbit I know of is Mr. Hugz, a sketch I had to do for my printmaking class.

My teacher asked us to combine a Zombie, a Bunny, and a Fork together in one picture, so I made a zombie bunny with a fork in his head.

Ah, good times... Good times...

I tried to find the link to the uploaded sketch, but I think I've since deleted it from my Photobucket account :(

~Edit 2 minutes later~

Nevermind, found it amongst the rubble.

MrHugs.jpg

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
the fluff looks like a fart. andf it just peed itself.

with that fork in his hair i think he has a afro.

and he has the jean simmons thing going on but with his eyebals.

want me to show you something more demented.... come over to my house...hehehe......whenever i get cut by something like a razor or anything.... i draw on the back of my door.... in blood.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Just open a thread and there you have it.
Advertise it a bit on the chatbox.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The person that makes the endeavor to start one is usually how they happen. I have never started an awards thread like that.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I'm still very confused as to why you bumped, then locked the others. Is this like a drunk TH thing? I used to do things like that, until I ended up with thousands of lady bugs.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I'm still very confused as to why you bumped, then locked the others. Is this like a drunk TH thing? I used to do things like that, until I ended up with thousands of lady bugs.
The reason a thread may be locked "because the OP decide to lock it long time ago"..
But well, TH can post in a locked thread anyway. Pretty magic isn't it?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

I am not the one that locked the thread. Another mod did. They were pretty much locked after the awards were over anyway. When another one was started as a new thread they just copied the categories and changed the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.