The Helper map, part 2

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
for many reasons, I closed the other thread due to many pages and other things.
It' situated here:http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=332099#post332099

The goal in this project is to achieve the greatest rep.You log in TH world as a newbie (class) and you help AI members and others need ur help, and increase or decrease rep, which is the main resource.The other members and mods-admins ask favor from you, and +rep you if you do them right, -rep you if you won't help them at all.Also, when you get much rep, ur class increses.Tileset on Village.
Places on the map done (or doing :p):
TH town (Hellmonja's idea)
Wackotown (Rayquaza's idea)
TH swimming pool (same)
TH GM-Admin castle (same)
SM quarters (NiKaNoRoU_GR's idea)
TH mountains (same)
TH plain fields (same)
Moderator tower (same)
TH hospital (same)
Member Registration Chambers (BlackDiamond's idea)
Banned members Graveyard (same)
TH fun beach (same)
Classes:
Annoyer -100 to -300 rep
Spammer -26 to -100 rep
Bad habitat -6 rep to -25 rep
Newbie -5 to +5 rep
Decent +6 rep to +25 rep
Regular +26 to +100 rep
SM +101 to +300 rep

Map-making team (the four pawnages):
NiKaNoRoU_GR-Triggerer-Quest-info user-unit object editor maker
Rabarber-Kicked out :p
Rayquaza218-terrain
Smith_s9-Terrain redo and balance
Map-helping team:
Oninuva-overall help
Maximus-balancing, GUI
Andrewgosu, overall help

Things to ask:

Suggestions on improvements
Many mini-games

Members on map team asked:
AI maker-Chocobo
JASS scripter-Jazradel
Testers-Hellmonja27, fr0zen, exge, N2o)

NOTE EVERYONE:This map is made for people who like TheHelper and want it to become a game, or everyone else who would like to play the First WE forum map.85% of things done here are mostly copied to the map's archive.Admins, mods and SMs from here will be AI movement Admins mods and SMs there.The only difference is, that the map teamers are GMs there (more powerful of admins, :p).
Also, the map is not a bnet map (currently) due to the big size (7.8 MB !!!).So, host it on LaN, or play alone.

NEW!!! THE AVATAR IDEA!!!
Choose a wc3 model file avatar and go to a certain circle of power.Then type your avatar name and voila!!! new avatar-your character model file changes!!! the more rep you have the more avatars will unfold :D:)
SPECIAL TREATMENT ON THIS MAP: DUWENBASDEN
NEW!!! The Battle idea!!!
In some dark corners of TH world, evil lurks.Help Duwenbased the Military commander to save TH world from dark forces, using spells crafted by you!!!
HOW?
Go to a spell shop, type your spell triggers, and voila!!! you have the spell!!!AND FOR AN UPDATE...
when you use a spell used by you, it will automatically be checked.A text will be shown if it's done right saying "no leaks!!!"
But if it's not right, a text will appear saying "it leak!!!" and nothing is done.
Pretty neat, isn't it?

MORE!!!!
As you become more respected, more secrets reveal for you in the map...check many places many times ;)

S

Seanbot

Mini game

you got one of those ones where you have to shadowmeld before a guard gets you and you have to go through a maze?

V

VG Emblem

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
The only difference is, that the map teamers are GMs there (more powerful of admins, :p).
That's completely retarded. You said you want to make it just like TheHelper forums, yet you make you and your other map-making buddies (who all have pretty much no status here) more powerful than the admins? That's about as stupid as me putting in a code that gives me infinite gold if I join a game I created. :rolleyes:

hellmonja27

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
That's completely retarded. You said you want to make it just like TheHelper forums, yet you make you and your other map-making buddies (who all have pretty much no status here) more powerful than the admins? That's about as stupid as me putting in a code that gives me infinite gold if I join a game I created. :rolleyes:

u could've said that in a nicer way...

radienx000

Reaction score
I want to be a Bronze Dragon, they my Favourite.

Offtopic : Where can i get a Bronze Dragon animation for my Avatar?
Oops, Sorry Pressed it Twice.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:

Dude, if you want to make a point, don't call someone elses' map retarded, id really like to see you do that, i won't -rep you this time, but please be more... sensitive.

V

VG Emblem

rayquaza218 said:
Dude, if you want to make a point, don't call someone elses' map retarded, id really like to see you do that, i won't -rep you this time, but please be more... sensitive.
I didn't call his map retarded. I think it's a pretty nifty idea if he could pull it off right. I'm just saying, if he wants to make it exactly like these forums, he just can't make him and 3 other people that don't have any power command more power than the admins.

I realize it takes work to create a map, but this isn't the correct way to "reward" yourselves.

hellmonja27 said:
u could've said that in a nicer way...
I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not very good at that. :(

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
a question y am i off the tester list.... btw new mini game idea

the helper and other mods are having a fight u must stop them before either of them dies rep+ by 5000 for the one who saves it.
what u have to do is kill all the creeps that the helper and mods are sending and who ever kills the most get whats above and who came second 2000 rep+ and 3rd 1000+ if any one have the same they have to share the rep+ and duration for the mini game is 3 min

rayquaza218

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
I didn't call his map retarded. I think it's a pretty nifty idea if he could pull it off right. I'm just saying, if he wants to make it exactly like these forums, he just can't make him and 3 other people that don't have any power command more power than the admins.

I realize it takes work to create a map, but this isn't the correct way to "reward" yourselves.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not very good at that. :(

Ok, i misunderstood yah, i understand your , meaning, the maps not retarded, we are. lol, joking, ok, john well make us normal characters, with slightly higher power, SLIGHTLY, the admins have uber power, and only admins have acess to admin's char, us to the pawnages chars, k?

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
a question y am i off the tester list.... btw new mini game idea

the helper and other mods are having a fight u must stop them before either of them dies rep+ by 5000 for the one who saves it.
what u have to do is kill all the creeps that the helper and mods are sending and who ever kills the most get whats above and who came second 2000 rep+ and 3rd 1000+ if any one have the same they have to share the rep+ and duration for the mini game is 3 min
English, please?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ok...
i will explain more clearly(which means i have to type slower...)

so the helper and the other mods and admins are having an arguement which turns out to be a fight. then we have to stop them from killin each other so the neither the helper or the admin or the mods die...(if the helper die the game will end coz no more the helper to support the helper net and the mods and admin are in a team) the aim for these mini game is to kill as many possible creeps that the helper and other mods are sendin e.g. the helper sents rayquaza to battle(only one becoz there is only one helper) and the mods send like Rabarber to battle and keep sendin until it kills someone... and who ever helps to kill the creeps(forgot to add this in- by the mean of sending it means sending like 20 of rayquaza to battle and 40 Rabarber) the helpers creeps are more stronger but less ppl and the mods creeps are weaker but more ppl (they are all rangers) and the reward ... u should know by readin the one before this

y everyone ask me to explain again im gettin tired of this

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I hope you realize you should really ask for permission before naming a map after something like a forum site. This game could be looked at as representing the site. Which TH may not want.

Also, if you're making any characters after users (Mods/Admins/SMs) you may want to ask their permission to use their names and such. There's no way to actually stop you, but it would be polite.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Ok, I know I am not the appropriate person to say that, but, from what I know from Nika, The Helper agrees with this map. About naming Heroes after mods.... Here, I have to apologize, infront of ya. I named the Banned Members Area Guardian after you, whitout asking... So I ask you now. Do you want to be the Guardian of the Banned Members? :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ok, I know I am not the appropriate person to say that, but, from what I know from Nika, The Helper agrees with this map.

No offense... But I'll wait to hear/read that from TH himself :)

So I ask you now. Do you want to be the Guardian of the Banned Members?

At the moment? Honestly?

No. I don't want my name anywhere on this map for now.

Come back when you can SHOW me more work. Ask then.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I just searched through the first thread of this. TH posted once. A comment to me. Thus, he's never publically said he was ok with the map.

If he's said it privately... Might wanna get him to say it publically XD For skeptics like myself.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Seth said:
I just searched through the first thread of this. TH posted once. A comment to me. Thus, he's never publically said he was ok with the map.

If he's said it privately... Might wanna get him to say it publically XD For skeptics like myself.

Well, yea, as I know, TH talked to Nika in PMs, but, I am not aware of everything they talked, so, as you said, better wait for TH to confirm this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +3
  • Varine Varine:
    I for one welcome our bot overlords
    +1

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.