The Helper map, part 2

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
NO!!!! I didn't mean that when you get 6 your rep goes high! There is no way you can do that. NiKaNoRoU_GR would take forever trying to do that. (*Sigh*), let me edit the ability....

Hair Dyes:

Blond Dye:
Color's your hair blond, making you look more cool.
+ Coolness Ability
+ Lightning Shield

Red Dye:
Colors your hair red. This has a chance of intimidating users with less rep than you.
+Intimidate Ability
+Improved Coolness Ability

Improved Coolness:
Gives you a more better look and better luck with getting more rep.

Intimidate: If an enemy user who has lower rep than you is near you, you have a 5% chance of making the enemy run for 5 seconds out of the user's way. Range is 900.

Hair Syles: You know what else what would be better, HAIR STYLES!

Afro Style: Males only
Change your hair to afro style, making you look like a 80's jazz star. It also protects your head.
+ 1 Armor
+ Jazz Style
+ Trade

Trade:
In trade for 100 gold, you can get 1 rep.

Jazz Style: Cost 250 Mana. Cooldown is 100 seconds.
You perform a Jazz dance, getting a 2% to get 1 rep or a 5% to get 50 gold.

Spiked: Males and Females
Spikes your hair, making you look sexy to the ladies, and for women, you look sexy to rock stars :D.
+ Self Thorns
+ 1 Armor

Self Thorns:
The user is protected by his/her hair, making enemies damage themselves by 15%.

Eye Color: Another is, EYE COLOR!

Blue:
Makes your eyes blue. This increases women beauty, but has no effect for men.
+ Beauty Ability
+ Sexy Ability

Sexy:
As a woman, they become Ms. Good-looking after this is applied. You have a 2% chance of getting 10 gold from the users around you. Radius is 900.

Beauty:
You have a 15% chance of making a enemy user fall in love with you, thus making the affected user have 25% reduced damage and attack speed. Radius is 500 and effect lasts 5 seconds.

Green:
Makes your eyes green, allowing you to see anywhere on the map, of course, at the cost of mana.
+ All Seeing Eye Ability

All Seeing Eye: Cost 500 Mana. Cooldown is 120 seconds.
Reveals an area of the map for 60 seconds within a radius of 1500.

White:
Makes your eyes white, tricking users to think that you're blind as they go easy on you.
+ Trick Ability

Trick
Users become fooled and have 35% reduced attack speed and damage.

You know, N2o) can be the looks keeper.

No seriously, wtf is 2% add rep. If ur a boy, the thing doesn't work... wtf? Its supposed to be TH map, no offence, maybe you should make the items avatars. and tomes can be posts, sigs can be... idk figure it out. more, like TH and less like something else. SO i guess if those above apply for your "avatar" then fine... but dude, its kinda wierd cuz in TH none of that has ever,ever,ever,ever, happened before.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Lol i am the master of my own salon/plastic surgery/make-up place, woot :p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Maybe, since I'm suppose to be a giant timber wolf, I could sell useful items to those who make weapons and accessories. Maybe, I can even train users who need skills for battle. For example:

Fang: Cost 300 Gold.
A sharp fang used in recipes of blacksmithing or in jewelry. May craft: Wolf's Blade of Fangs, Wolven Neclace, ect.

Superior Fang: Cost 600 Gold.
A better quality fang used in recipes of blacksmithing or in jewelry. May craft: Wolf's Bite Blade, Wolven Spirit Neclace, ect.

Claw: Cost 200 Gold.
A claw from a dead creature that is in recipes of blacksmithing or in jewelry. May craft: Dual Claws, Spiritual Bracer, ect.

Ancestral Claw: Cost 600 Gold.
A superior claw from a mighty dead creature that is in recipes of blacksmithing or in jewelry. May craft: Ancestral Claws, Ancestral Bracer, ect.

Training Skills:

Agility Training: Cost 1500 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user how to dodge attacks like a wolf. It raises evasion, speed, attack speed, and agility.

Intelligence Training: Cost 1500 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user how to read the enemy moves, and control mana. It raises evasion, mana, intelligence, and speed.

Strength Training: Cost 1675 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user how to improve oneself by doing physical activity. It raises hit points, armor, damage, attack speed, speed, and strength.

Survival Training: Cost 1750 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user how to survive by hisself/herself. It raises hit points, speed, agility, armor, and strength.

Duel Training: Cost 2300 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user how to battle more effectively. It raises all primary stats.

Master Training: Cost 4000 Gold.
The trainer teaches the user the all of skills the trainer knows. It effectivly raises all stats including evasion.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
You guys need to stop dreaming your positions in the map before the team accepts them :p

Thanatos, you really have a good taste of things in a map, I like that.
Have no fear, Rayquaza218, I am handling the map :p

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
sigs...have it place on ur hero and it transforms(add bonus) into ur very own custom and personal hero mayb at like a simili face over the head of the hero like this
:D
o
- | -
\\
btw if ur map comes out can i be the mini game master for the credit :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
sigs...have it place on ur hero and it transforms(add bonus) into ur very own custom and personal hero mayb at like a simili face over the head of the hero like this
:D
o
- | -
\\
btw if ur map comes out can i be the mini game master for the credit :D
well...nice one, but as said, just rely more on mini-games, ok?

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
ok then... but my question for the mini game stuff aint answered i think..
btw
well this map cant be all on the TH it would be a bit borin but it is about the PC too and every day life so new spell + new mini quest
THE FAST TYPER
lvl 1- increase damage by 20% of the oringle damage
lvl 2- increase damage by 40% of the oringle damage+ 10% oringle armor bonus
lvl 3-increase damage by 60% + 30% oringle armor
lvl 4-damage by 80% + 40% oringle armor

btw since herra-sika is having a pig hero too i would like a spell that combines the power of two to combine the ultra pig daddy :D

mini quest
dont u juz hate when ur bro is there annoyin u while u play well it is time to get rid of him :D if u get rid of him(killin it..) ur whole team mate gets lvl up, agi up by 100 str by 100 and int by 100 and it drops the best items(whatever that is)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
ok then... but my question for the mini game stuff aint answered i think..
btw
well this map cant be all on the TH it would be a bit borin but it is about the PC too and every day life so new spell + new mini quest
THE FAST TYPER
lvl 1- increase damage by 20% of the oringle damage
lvl 2- increase damage by 40% of the oringle damage+ 10% oringle armor bonus
lvl 3-increase damage by 60% + 30% oringle armor
lvl 4-damage by 80% + 40% oringle armor)
hmmm...might add it :/

nigerianrulz said:
btw since herra-sika is having a pig hero too i would like a spell that combines the power of two to combine the ultra pig daddy :D

lol.I might consider that, if Herra-sikka agrees...
nigerianrulz said:
mini quest
dont u juz hate when ur bro is there annoyin u while u play well it is time to get rid of him :D if u get rid of him(killin it..) ur whole team mate gets lvl up, agi up by 100 str by 100 and int by 100 and it drops the best items(whatever that is)
that's what I want to hear, mini-quest!!!

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
lao
how about this one
mini quest
the HELPER GOES MISSING HOLY
well the helper goes missing and the whole game is stuffed so what u have to do is find the helper he is small and could be anywhere in the map u have to find whoever do that will have rep and a big bunch of them btw if the helper is gone the side effect is that when mods ask u for stuff and jobs u get less rep than usual :D how about that

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hey NiKaNoRoU_GR, maybe you can add the Training Center to battle other users, but you don't revive at your usual area. You get revived at the Training Zone Entrance instead! Maybe I can be the Battle/Training Zone Moderator? How's that?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
You guys need to stop dreaming your positions in the map before the team accepts them :p

Thanatos, you really have a good taste of things in a map, I like that.
Have no fear, Rayquaza218, I am handling the map :p

Your handling the map? NOW i fear...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
??? sorta like a PvP arena?

Kind of like that, you get exp for every hit you dish out depending on how much damage is inflicted. For example: 200 damage = 50 exp. 1/4 of the damage is converted into exp except spells if NiKaNoRoU_GR adds that area and effect in. Maybe you can be colloseum moderator, an advanced training zone that holds waves of enemies or players :D! Also, NiKaNoRoU_GR can make reality if he makes the structures and points leading to the room and out. Like in FF Forever! You step on a point like the shop, and it takes you there in a seperate room!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
Your handling the map? NOW i fear...
you merely think I am superme on gaffs? you may think so, but if you do, then you take the map, trustful pawnage :p

Hey NiKaNoRoU_GR, maybe you can add the Training Center to battle other users, but you don't revive at your usual area. You get revived at the Training Zone Entrance instead! Maybe I can be the Battle/Training Zone Moderator? How's that?
nope :p:(

Someone had the correct thought of being rigged (the map) if members here are mods there, so :p

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Why not? wtf... i Think pvp is a cool idea, and dude, thats not what i meant, you told me yourself your WE doesn't work. :mad:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
Why not? wtf... i Think pvp is a cool idea, and dude, thats not what i meant, you told me yourself your WE doesn't work. :mad:
yup.
but that doesn't mean I can get the map to my architectural office PCs :p

btw, not the pvp, what I rejected was Thanatos's suggestion on being a mod :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.