The Helper map, part 2

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, then just take the revival point out (If that really prevents you from adding it in.) BUT PLEASE ADD THE TRAINING CENTER AND COLLOSEUM!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE THAT IN!!! (Except taking me out of the map)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
nice, same time post, ur even faster than nika, i also vote for putting it in, a map without PvP or arena like challenges would be so bland, minigames only...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Well, then just take the revival point out (If that really prevents you from adding it in.) BUT PLEASE ADD THE TRAINING CENTER AND COLLOSEUM!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE THAT IN!!! (Except taking me out of the map)
lol, ok, ok but you be no mod there, that's what I refused :p

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
ok, it sounds good all these things.
But how can you do this thing "you type your triggers" thing?
would be real pain :eek:

exge

Reaction score
it should have 2 modes, jass and gui , lol ... the jass mode will be easier to make but the gui is more user friendly, i now know jass, so i dont mind taking the jass mode haha

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
exge said:
it should have 2 modes, jass and gui , lol ... the jass mode will be easier to make but the gui is more user friendly, i now know jass, so i dont mind taking the jass mode haha
hmmm
while saying 'real pain' I'd mean the GUI mode...he has said in some posts he doesn't know JASS...so he'll be working on it real hard.
But that's why he has a mapteam, doesn't he?

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
Still haven't updated my name. You can call me Jasrael, but you should mention my proper name incase anyone is wondering.

I haven't talked it over with anyone but if I'm going to be coding the "Trigger your Spell" then I'll do it similar to the "Choose your statistics" section in RPG's. EG, you have 50*level points and you pay for damage, cooldown, mana, slow, stun, targets, aoe, etc.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
as you know, I am no longer a pawnage on this map, but ever there is a reaso that I love it.
I keep voting 10/10 :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
BlackDiamond said:
as you know, I am no longer a pawnage on this map, but ever there is a reaso that I love it.
I keep voting 10/10 :D
xD thank you.
You know why you are no long er a pawnage, like Rabarber, but you can help in any way :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
so, its back to 3 pwnages? lawl, rab was a pwnage for like... 5 minutes.
bah.
She never got to anything, and had this rude way of talking, so she's kicked out :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.