The Helper map, part 2

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Credits him if you copy his ending formula.

hmm maybe i will but it is only for that post :p
and y did u quote all the white text??
becoz you cant read it lao no offense

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Chocobo, you seem to be a good girl, but you post a lot just saying ...
Or 'no comment'
What kind of posts are they?

Nigerianrulz, you want the map?
Give your MSN account :)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I just thought I'd point out that the veteran mappers haven't wanted to become a "pwnage".
It would probably progress a lot faster if you have someone like that. lol

Good Luck and hope this map gets finished ^^

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>Because those posts are spending -reputation. :p
LoL. XD

>Nothing new in the map?
Yes, actually, I am working on it placing units-heroes these days.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
If I'm helping, then why an I not helping. I would If there are units, abilities, and items to be done.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
well i have to say we DO NEED HELP well you see i dont really know what are nik,ray and smith has been doing the whole time but the only thing i can see done is the terrain ... only a little so R@d i was wana say i will be working on the terrain finishing of the TH fun beach and stuff also i wana an update of what are you goin to do :D thx

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
well i have to say we DO NEED HELP well you see i dont really know what are nik,ray and smith has been doing the whole time but the only thing i can see done is the terrain ... only a little so R@d i was wana say i will be working on the terrain finishing of the TH fun beach and stuff also i wana an update of what are you goin to do :D thx

k then.
I will stop, you'll continue ;)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score

I don't fit in that list anymore ;)

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Well i must confess, you cannot say that Ray, Nika, and Smith have been doing so far. Due to the fact that the map was remade along the way. Perhaps it is partially my fault that such an event will occur, i did the terrain at an average standard, owing to the fact that i had alot of the work at the time. Therefore the map was remade. In conclusion i would like to state that the terrain has nothing to do with me, and perhaps smith's terrain has been up to an unsatisfactory standard.

Leave Me Outta This.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that the terrain is HIGH quality, thats why only so little of it is done, take into consideraton perhaps how some minigames would fit in.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>Leave Me Outta This.

What, are you leaving too? :(

Well, that makes me, NiKa, and Nigerianrulz who now has the map

rayquaza218

Reaction score
No... Doh... there are two meanings to the phrase, you seem to have a misconception. Perhaps i must rephrase myself, I am NOT leaving the team...

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
THpool.jpg

The TH pool
THbeach.jpg

The TH fun beach
THbanarea.jpg

The banned member place

hope it does look good :D it did take me some time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    And our actual cooks aren't really trained for that. Our line lead will be fine but our tournant is still kind of struggling with some things and he takes mistakes way too hard. I got onto him about scorching pans when making cream sauces and he started fucking everything else up, like dude it's fine just turn your heat down a bit. And then he burned like three batches of couscous in a row and it's like man
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +2

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.