The Job

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
lol sounds good.. and i thought pineapple had only written a prolouge for arcane corruption, i didn't see the chapters he wrote lol. So yea his is way longer..

k now were done arguing.
but Halahan, finish remebrance

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
I was just tryin to get some facts straight. sorry :eek:
Word.:)

Halahan

Reaction score
Good story, you ended it very nicely.
How did he cover a hole big enough for him to go through and cover it with tiles? there wouldn't have been any thing for the tiles to hold on too... I can see how one covers up a hole in the center of the tile, but otherwise..

hortononon

Reaction score
BuMp

>Halahan
if he drills around only one tile, he can fit back in place.. if youve seen some hiest movies like inside man they do it there..

Halahan

Reaction score
A tile who's width and height have to be at least 2 feet. try to imagine fitting into something smaller. A kid maybe, but any man it would have to be at least two feet. thats a big tile...

hortononon

Reaction score
(sigh) always arguin..

i measured 2 feet by 2 feet, thats like how much space it would take to fit Shaq and Yao Ming iin at the same time

there 19 year old teens, they could fit into a little over a 1ft-1ft tile, i can fit into a 1ft tile.

Halahan

Reaction score
Get a ruler and try to run it perpendicular downward on your body and see if your body is ever bigger then the width of the ruler. then think of a 19 year old.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.