The John McCain Thread

JerseyFoo

1/g = g-1
Reaction score
Random bits.
  • With experience politicians become more of a Politician... perfect reason to want a 'inexperienced' one.
  • Republicans have a much higher tendency of being hermits.
  • Varine supports John McCain... should you?
  • Obama has a MyMiniCity.

Now then, anyone ever try comparing Obama to Hitler?

punwisp

Reaction score
Random bits.
  • With experience politicians become more of a Politician... perfect reason to want a 'inexperienced' one.
  • Republicans have a much higher tendency of being hermits.
  • Varine supports John McCain... should you?
  • Obama has a MyMiniCity.

Now then, anyone ever try comparing Obama to Hitler?

obama to hitler? There views are very different

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
MCAIN VS OBAMA VICTORY SPEECH MATCHUP
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_zWbsJr45k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_zWbsJr45k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Hot Water for Babies???
HOT WATER FOR BABIES??

*cough* *cough* dumbass *cough*

The Iowan boy who has to work the night shift after a full day of school. Hmm. I may not have the health care for sick sister or w/e, but I do work night shift after full day of school. Then in summer I have morning AND night shift. :D It's not that bad. If I couldn't afford the health care for the sick sister or w/e It'd be bad.

Anywho, all I have to say is: They all have good ideas. They just don't really have a guarantee that their plans will follow. They may try, but you have to consider Congress.

punwisp

Reaction score
I saw a video where american soldiers picked up a puppy, said it was cute and threw it 100 feet down a CLIFF, and they thought it was funny, you could hear the puppy screaming, do we want another bush? Bush is a war criminal, if you want proof I saw this video, then here
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=2b222718-edf9-496f-b02a-d11fa912752f

youll see other BS american soldiers do and get away with

Its the democrats turn, atleast they didnt fuck everything up

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I would rather have a President with a name that means murder than an Islamic one.

It doesn't matter. That's what their job is.

Yes he is.

Rezko.

Not really, no. I don't think calling extremists stupid would make me an extremist.

Mmm... no I'm not.

No, most all of it is true. I think I posted a list a while ago about it, actually.

I have a beard and I've never had issues at the airport. That was a pretty shitty example.....
"...I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice...."
Their job is to do what they're told.

Not to the extent Obama has.

And a narrow minded Democrat extremist telling me this should mean much to me why?

Vietnam... Bosnia... Korea....

And Obama would fuck it up even more, surrounds himself with even worse people (Tony Rezko maybe?), and has an even worse sense of what American priorities are. And he doesn't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem and isn't going to be capable of solving anything because he really doesn't know what he's doing. He just talks good.

Yes, I totally support you my bro, and you know why, but why the hell do they like killing puppies, I will kill them, dogs are my favorite animal -.-

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I saw a video where american soldiers picked up a puppy, said it was cute and threw it 100 feet down a CLIFF, and they thought it was funny, you could hear the puppy screaming, do we want another bush? Bush is a war criminal, if you want proof I saw this video, then here
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index....&MyToken=2b222718-edf9-496f-b02a-d11fa912752f

Indeed. Republicans kill puppies! :rolleyes:

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score

What do the soldiers, puppy, and Bush have to do with each other? Those are completely unrelated. For all you know, the soldiers were democrats.

This is a very limited, and narrow-minded view of things.

illidan92 said:
I can't believe so many people will not vote for Obama because he's black. I just don't get it.

Take a look at the other side. I can't believe people will vote for Obama because he's black:

MCR-ELSKER said:
IMO the USA should try something new. They never had a black president. Try something new. I'm sure he's gonna do good.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Why is everyone comparing things to me now? It's not my fault Obama is a bad person and a shitty choice and you want to vote for him anyway.

And why does he talk good? Because he knows what he's talking about.

Uhh... no he doesn't.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent. Do people really want a guy who is 95% Bush? Or am I only one who thinks that Bush is BAD President?

punwisp

Reaction score
Actually bush and Mcaine really dislike each other, they have some of the same views but they really dislike each other. Mcaine might not do to bad but he is pretty much just another bush.

Seb!

Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

There are so many intelligent, educated, and qualified Americans out there that have gone to decades of school and published books and studied for years. There are so many people who could lead an economy.

John McCain is not one of them.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

There are so many intelligent, educated, and qualified Americans out there that have gone to decades of school and published books and studied for years. There are so many people who could lead an economy.

John McCain is not one of them.

There are a lot of more qualified people. Everyone knows that.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Offshore drilling is a stupid idea...
I can't believe my Governor (of Florida), Charlie says that he is in an environmentalist but once McCain wants off shore drilling he Charlie wants the VP spot so he approves... (TRAITOR!)

Really Offshore drilling will not fix oil prices, now, maybe in a few years by a few cents. At what cost?
The ruining of beaches and coast lines of Florida and the gulf coast, which most of there economics comes from tourism, so I really find it a stupid Idea both ways.

Seb!

Reaction score
Offshore drilling is a waste of time because oil companies already have over 60 million unused acres licensed for drilling.

So really.. It's just burning land and money. What we need is long-term research for alternate fuel sources, funded by taxes on corporations that have large levels of waste.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.