the kelogsloops gallery ii

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i lost track of my old post :(

OKAY SO WELL, i BELIEVE i am an artist and ive drawn ever since i was in prep :D, 8 years later, this is where those little sailor moon drawings lead me :()
these are some pictures i've done, and you can view more at http://kelogsloops.deviantart.com/gallery/

comments and feedback would really be appreciated as it can help me improve ;D

enjoy!

you_said_you__ll_come_back_by_kelogsloops-d30v3vm.png

um. i got a camera on the holidays from my godfather and so i took some shots with a friend and um, ill just upload some here. you can look at the rest of the shots of her at http://kelogsloops.deviantart.com/gallery/#Monique-In

haha, still new to it but its real fun!

find_me_with_the_flowers_by_kelogsloops-d2zwque.png

say_cheese_by_kelogsloops-d2zx11c.png

walk_with_me_by_kelogsloops-d2zwqiq.png

0858_by_kelogsloops-d2zwsvk.png

and this was for aschool competition

a_dinner_of_sorts_by_kelogsloops-d2ycmp9.png

and lastly, ME!

funkytown_by_kelogsloops-d2zytj0.png
[/img]

outside_from_the_inside_by_kelogsloops-d2ya1kv.png

such_garbage_by_kelogsloops-d2y9zel.png

bloody_maiden_by_kelogsloops-d2y7sa2.png

over_our_heads_by_kelogsloops-d2y7nro.png

the_man_who_cant_be_moved_by_kelogsloops-d2y7myk.png

below_zero_by_kelogsloops.png

school stuff too.

letterform_1_by_kelogsloops-d2yccej.png

letterform_3_by_kelogsloops-d2yccgl.png

letterform_2_by_kelogsloops-d2yccfy.png

girl_and_boy_II_by_kelogsloops.png

jenloi_by_kelogsloops.png

this is a painting made out of pomegranates (squashed them) and grreen highlighters

broken_past_by_kelogsloops.png

To_Wander_in_Wonderland_by_kelogsloops.png

Entry for Alice in Wonderland competition.
I'll begin with a biiiiiig sigh of relief of exhaustion, brain stress and overthinkage! I've encountered about a gazillion difficulties and gosh has it been hell to pass them.

Can you guess how manu mushrooms there are?

The initial idea was to show a scenery where Alice walks into a shamwowmazing scenery with stained glass butterflies, but then I realized using a daytime light with enhanced light effects is rather wonky, so I attempted something I'd never done before! A NIGHT SCENE 8D.

**UPDATED** Added new arts and REMOVED old arts. Check out my gallery to see all of my works!

namine__s_mirror_by_kelogsloops.png

karen_by_kelogsloops.png

Easter_in_Wonderland_by_kelogsloops.png

alice_by_kelogsloops.jpg

The_Corpse_of_Fellaween_by_kelogsloops.jpg
[/img]

thank you for viewin my gallery!

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
The Halloween looks awesome.

A lot of improvements can be seen since your last posts.
These are really good. Keep up with these and post more. :)

This looks more like a gallery though.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
What vypur85 said!

"Hole Through My Heart", cool idea. I don't get what the heart is, but okay. It seems a bit dull to me. And like you're focusing on the hole part, but not so that the other parts are blurred out so that they don't distract.

:thup:
Spoilers? :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone likes Tsubasa xD
These works are amazing. I like the line art a lot. Keep it up :thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are a very talented artist :thup:

kelogsloops

Reaction score
OMG SO SORRY! i been away 4 days cause of camp >.<

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

hahah tsubasa is awesome! but when i read the manga the story was veeeeeeeery confusing as i began to think that there were THREE SYAORANNS.

thank you UndeadDragon!

to AnthraxXx
lies! i bet you have ninja skills!

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Waaaoooooow :O

Very nice line art :D. I wish I could draw the human figuire that well lol. Especially the ladies ;). Which tablet do you use?

kelogsloops

Reaction score
THANKS! argh i really need some anatomy lessons too :( i should start reading some books on it i guess.

UPDATED NEW PIECES

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Are you an art student? Your art improves tremendously at every uploads. Cool.

Not into photography though. So can't really comment much on those. Otherwise, good job.

> if anyone even looks
I do. :) Lurks from time to time.

kelogsloops

Reaction score
waaah THANK YOU SO MUCH 8D8D8D!! um im year 9, but i dont study art, but i do it at home?

i will trry to finish my next digital piece ASAP!! :D:D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The page is so long, haha. Once again, awesome artwork.
The photos are great.
Did you do any editing on the city photos? I like them. The white/brightness at the sky gives it a sketch-like effect I think, which is cool.
The grafitti one is nice. The colors there are sick, but the yellow light on the left and right sides seem to take off the focus a bit.
The ones with... Monique I guess, look professional, ha. :thup: The one where she is sitting in the field though, the face could be more focused on maybe. Or since the background is bright, you could show contrast on the face by putting it in the shadows of her hair/hat to make it darker, instead of brighter.
Ah, I'm just talking since I like the artwork, :)
Keep it up, I learn a lot from you, heh.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

kelogsloops

Reaction score
oh sorry for the lengthy page! i'll cut them down now :D
thanks!
um yeah i did some editing, you can see it's evident on the man on the side, the picture was originally overexposed but i got no other shots of him looking towards us, so i had to salvage it i_i and the cafe one i put a sepia filter so it looks more interesting :D.

Yeah, i really like the graffiti one, but sadly there's some noise visible bcause i left the ISO on 1600 (didn't know any camera functions that day except for shutter speed).
I WISH I COULD DO PROFESSIONAL SHOTS D:!

see, she's my friend and she's working with an agent to get a job in acting, but shes got no luck so we decided to do like, yknow, modelling and all but we're both amateurs.

thanks sooo much thewrongvine!! i'll try keep my gallery less packed btw!

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
To have such great skill at your age is really amazing. Keep it up. Bet you're gonna be a great artist in future (if you choose to take up graphics as your field of study).

Keep it up. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.