The Last Age

S

Starlite

The Last Age
The days of the feared legion of Acaly are over, there is a new legion in Armicaney, the Humans! The horde legion of Acaly cannot let these newcomers take over there land, they must fight it out, the land is not big enough for the both of them.

You as a general of the legion of Acaly, must help to defeat the Humans! If you do not you have wasted your lives for a worthless effort, if you do you may shape the kingdom once again to the image of your kind!

Stop this Rebellion! Kill the Humans! Stop the evil they have done to your once great kingdom of Armicaney.

The Humans.....

The Legion of Acaly.....

The last age has begun! You must save the world, and shape it in your image once again.

The last of the ages. This is where you decide, whether or not the history of Armicaney may be retained, as a great kingdom of the Horde or as a kingdom of the cowardly humans! You must not let them win.

Probably only 8 heros, just enough for everyone to have one.
(might make you get a set hero if your a certain player)
Map Genre: AOS or a hero defense, whichever one is more liked
Lanes: If aos 6, if hero defense 4 or 8.
Players: 8
Abilities: 14 levels for normal, 7 levels for ultimates, 5 abilities per hero.
For the aos, I will change the creep difficulty one a hero gets to a certain level, hopeufully making it a bit more challenging.
The humans, I'm hoping to get them to be JUST computers, and not make it to easy or two hard.

Any thoughts or comments would be helpful....

This map idea comes from my 25 page story, called The Last Legion.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
R u gonna make it so that after you defeat the humans (if u do) that you can go around taking terretories?

S

Starlite

uhm... explain this idea to me, i think im going to like it, :D

X

xx_hex_xx

I would make a hero defense, and make it with 8 semi-long windy paths. I'd also make the paths pretty narrow so if to many creeps get behind you your doomed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.