The "Mark This Forum Read" isn't working normally.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't working correctly. I tried clicking on it for 10 times, with 10 seconds in between, and there's no response.

Also, some "Mark Forums as Read" can re-link you back to the index forums, but marking all forums read. I just wanted individual forums marked as read.

Last edited by a moderator:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Click it once... it works. It just doesn't unbold the thread titles at times.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for not wanting to create the same or simliar thread title again.

As of now, the unbolding thread titles still doesn't work. And since it doesn't work, I would like to request adding a "Refresh webpage" action after I have clicked on Mark This Forum Read. It feels unnatural to not show the changes immediately after clicking on the words, or not refreshing the webpage.

The action means, once I've clicked on "Mark This Forum Read", it will automatically refresh the webpage.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
It works for me.
Have you tried clearing your cache? What web browser are you using? Cleared all TH cookies and logged back in?

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
It works for me.
Have you tried clearing your cache? What web browser are you using? Cleared all TH cookies and logged back in?

1. Clearing the cache: Yes. It works after pressing "Mark This Forums Read" twice. (Clear cache, then double click, finally F5 to refresh)
2. I'm using IE9 64-bit. I'm not using the 32-bit version on my computer.
3. Cleared all cookies, not just TH. Logged back in. Failed the first time, works after I relogged in twice.

Um, would refreshing the page suffice?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you try on a different browser and see if it works differently?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I would also try the 32 bit version of IE. I've not had any success with IE 64 bit, to be honest.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I would also try the 32 bit version of IE. I've not had any success with IE 64 bit, to be honest.

Oh I see. I tried 32-bit IE9 (which, to be honest, haven't been used to...) and it worked with everything being correct.

Wished 64-bit IE9 worked as well...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.