Environment The mini ice age starts here

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The bitter winter afflicting much of the Northern Hemisphere is only the start of a global trend towards cooler weather that is likely to last for 20 or 30 years, say some of the world’s most eminent climate scientists.

Their predictions – based on an analysis of natural cycles in water temperatures in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans – challenge some of the global warming orthodoxy’s most deeply cherished beliefs, such as the claim that the North Pole will be free of ice in summer by 2013.

According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 – and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.

Last edited:

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
Yeah, I knew "Global Warming" was bullshit. Also notice how they aren't referring to it as Global Warming recently but rather "Climate Change".

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
We must pollute more.

Quick everyone go start your car.

I don't want -40 and lower winters for the next 30 years.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
THAT MEANS WE STILL HAVE AWESOME POLAR BEARS!!! :)

Don't say that. I am busy defending my house against polar bears. I suffer from heavy sleep deprevation because I haven't been able sleep for the last four weeks. Armed with only my axe and good mood I am fighting the polar bear threat till the day my heart is ripped from my chest and my eyes eaten by seagulls.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Don't say that. I am busy defending my house against polar bears. I suffer from heavy sleep deprevation because I haven't been able sleep for the last four weeks. Armed with only my axe and good mood I am fighting the polar bear threat till the day my heart is ripped from my chest and my eyes eaten by seagulls.

If you are faced with a zombie polar bear, do you bring the shotgun or the axe?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
If you are faced with a zombie polar bear, do you bring the shotgun or the axe?

Neither. You bring a flamethrower ;).

And global warming is a bad term for whats happening. Global Climate change is a better name because all that is happening right now is that the enviroment is going more into the extremes (Slowly). Winters are gonna get colder, summers are gonna get warmer (that is if you are in the northern hemisphere).

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I seriously don't want this to happend. I loved this winter because there was much snow, but right now I just want summer and warm weather.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Neither. You bring a flamethrower ;)

BEWARE-flammablezombies1B.jpg

Lighting them on fire means you now have to fight zombie polar bears on fire. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I seriously don't want this to happend. I loved this winter because there was much snow, but right now I just want summer and warm weather.

Thats what you say now. But when summer comes. You are going to wish it was cooler. Temperature. Its bull.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Fool fire is a bad weapon against zombies unless it's a suicide since you're gonna die anyway, lol.

Refer to pineapple's image above!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Fool fire is a bad weapon against zombies unless it's a suicide since you're gonna die anyway, lol.

Refer to pineapple's image above!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

i suggest just to pretend your zombie and go with the flow.

on the topic, cant imagine what an ice age would bring to our civilization, cities covered with ice, 2012 here we come.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.