The Moon Landing

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
I just thought this was pretty good, fairly hard observations and was wondering if anyone has some alternate ideas/proof to back those ideas up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Yeah this is a hoax. I have known about this for a while. Though few will believe it even in the face of such evidence. The media has so much more control over what people will believe than most are willing to admit or are even capable of recognizing. If you want to know more about this and motives as to why the U.S. did it, then I can offer much more.

This is sort of off subject but along the lines of politics and deception; 9 - 11 has more than mountains of contradictory evidence against our media's portrayal of said events. 9 - 11 is what is called a "False Flag Operation". I'll find some links for you if you like. Or to any who ask. I only offer because of what was posted on this thread, which I must say I was surprised to find.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I really don't see any value in these conspiracy theories. People underestimate just how easy it is for any skilled person to argue even the most ridiculous of points.

Sorry guys, but the fact of the matter is that the moon landing did happen. Come on, even the Russians believe it, and it was them with whom we were competing.

Admin's Note:

If this thread doesn't stay calm, then it will be closed. It's fine to have this discussion, but only if it remains civil.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Why does it even matter if we did land then? It didn't solve or provoke anything. It didn't benefit us in anyway. It really doesn't matter.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Why does it even matter if we did land then? It didn't solve or provoke anything. It didn't benefit us in anyway. It really doesn't matter.

I completely agree. It's up to the person to believe if "we landed on the moon first". What would happen if we did or didn't? What difference does it makes?

Although, I don't think the people behind the making of the hoax would be dumb enough to let those simple mistakes slide. (If it was indeed a hoax)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
There are supporters for the moon landing too, you know.

Let's hear both sides:

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Intresting thing. However, there are 3 factors that make it slightly unbelievable, leaving room for the other argument.

1. This is the freaking internet. Nuf said
2. It is possible that in order to get more shots, some fake photos were perhaps taken (thats my thought, it's a possibility)
3.Photoshop. No more needed to be said

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The whole Radiation Shielding thing is my argument. Also when John Glenn punched out that guy when confronted with it.

Don't even get me started on this conspiracy theory stuff. I am firmly convinced that man has not been to the moon.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well if they went to the moon in 2050 or so, I will be convinced but at that time?! I don't think so.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ghan, that article probbally has more logic then those photos used to prove it as fake and it disproves everything in it easily and more logically o_O

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
The whole Radiation Shielding thing is my argument. Also when John Glenn punched out that guy when confronted with it.

Don't even get me started on this conspiracy theory stuff. I am firmly convinced that man has not been to the moon.

I have taken (The Helper) as a fairly sharp intellectual based on what I have witnessed thus far in the forum. I'm am convinced as he is. There is more than enough evidence out there to raise several red flags for those objectively sifting whats at hand.

One of the problems, however, is that many lack the ability to think clearly once the initial story has etched a fist impression into their minds. The original emotional coloring leaves a stain that is hard to re-write or "wash". So the natural tendency is to just go with stories as unfolded by the press. Objectivity in most cases isn't even the issue because most will prove unwilling to give the story a second thought.

Once the story has snow-balled to the masses there is little that can change the overall impression - regardless of evidence. Hence you don't need a perfect video - only a perfect first impression, and of course, our caring government backing the claims. The minority that sniff out these "little" white lies will have little power affecting the masses. Thus it is contained and calculated.

My ex-father-in-law helped work on and develop some of the technology "used" on the space shuttle by NASA. He is literally a genius and respected as the top in his field. He works with composites and ceramics, and is now employed with Kyocera. He is extremely skeptical concerning the scientific viability of landing on the moon. (Especially given the Radiation Shielding)

To those who think it makes no difference what the truth is...that is a sad conclusion to arrive at. Think of the amount of tax money allocated to such programs as NASA. I am not saying that these programs ship all their funding off to black or "dark" projects, or luxury, or greed alone. That is not feasible. What I am saying is that there are some pretty good videos coming out of Area 51...but not foolproof ones when placed under scientific scrutiny.

In ending: NASA spends on average $12.7 billion dollars per year over its forty-nine year history.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Interesting...Do they delve into any Exopolitical views on that sight? If you look at the 911 events in light of Exopolitics it gets quite interesting. I am not saying that I am buying into all of it, but it is extremely interesting.

Heavy-Gear

Reaction score
There are supporters for the moon landing too, you know.

Let's hear both sides:

/QUOTE]

Thats an interesting website... If you havn't i'd sugest you check it out, it really shoots down most of the conspiracies. Doesn't mention the moving flag however ;)

Jessi

Reaction score
Thats an interesting website... If you havn't i'd sugest you check it out, it really shoots down most of the conspiracies. Doesn't mention the moving flag however ;)

Actually, quite the contrary. it fails to shoot down most of the conspiracies. It's long, it uses a lot of "fluff" words, and it defends maybe one or two of the points. Its well written to try to make itself believable, but tbh it's just "it did happen, just like this did happen. did I mention it did happen? like this other thing, this face on mars. i mentioned it happened, right?"

Reaction score
"People who don't believe in every nut-bag conspiracy are brain washed!"

"No. My website obliterates everything you believe!"

"No, it doesn't, and by failing to do so it simply proves me right!"'

"Does not."

"Does too."

This entire thread fails.

Jessi

Reaction score
"People who don't believe in every nut-bag conspiracy are brain washed!"

"No. My website obliterates everything you believe!"

"No, it doesn't, and by failing to do so it simply proves me right!"'

"Does not."

"Does too."

This entire thread fails.

It's called a discussion of alternate views, Damien, and if it ever gets to the point where some idiot says "Does not." "Does too.," I'll close it myself.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
Dip your Hasselblad into liquid nitrogen for about ten minutes. Take it out. See if it works. It's not the heat that becomes critical but deep freeze.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.