The Most Annoying Video Game Characters

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ever been pissed off at a specific character from a video game? Well post them all here and tell us why you hate them! This is a thread to get rid of all your anger and hatred for those pixelated bastards.

Here are some characters that I believe are very, very annoying:

1. Mr. Resetti from the game "Animal Crossing"
We all know him, we all hate him. Why? Every time a player turns off the game without saving, the next time you go to play he pops out of his hole and yells. And yells... and yells. And then he makes you complete some extremely annoying challenge so that he knows you're sorry. And if you turn the game off while your dealing with him, you better watch out next time you turn your game on.

2. The Dog from the game "Duck Hunt"
An old school game with an old school dog. Who laughs at you every time you fail to hit all of the ducks flying past you at 100 miles an hour. This dog pops up and has the most annoying laugh that makes you wish your gun controller still worked while he was on screen.

3. Slippy from "Star Fox"

This evil little bastard of a toad seems cool and harmless until your in a battle. He either gets hit and falls into an unknown dangerous as hell planet, gets in your way, or pleads for help every half a minute. Anybody who has played Star Fox games knows what I'm talking about. He is the damsel in distress in Star Fox games.

Those are just some I could think of, I'll post more when I think of some.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Mr. Resetti is in Brawl, he is SUPER annoying!
Also, the Nintendog which attacks the screen, and the Devil!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
How about this:

Navi from the game "legend of zelda: ocarina of time"
Little winged lightbulb that keeps following you, yelling "hey, listen!" at the wrong moment, and giving useless hints when you decide to acualy listen to her!

Example: You just got a pair of iron boots. Navi: "Hey listen! You should use those iron boots"

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
The Most Annoying Video Game Characters​

Well, well... And just today I read this article. It's good, take a look at it. It's Cracked.com's countdown of this same thing. They have 15 characters listed.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
General Leang-C&C Zerohour

She mocks your efforts with sarcasam to a extent. And rapes u with 3 superweapons. She has all the best techs the GLA,Usa and china has to offer. while your stuck with your lame faction tech. And just when your about to rape her with a shit load of overlords. Bam a particle cannon rapes your overlords.
God...she just pisses me off.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
The little pinguine from Super Mario 64, in the first snow level. When you pick him up, he doesn't shut up with the screaming. :X

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The little pinguine from Super Mario 64, in the first snow level. When you pick him up, he doesn't shut up with the screaming. :X

Oh god YES! i hated that little bastard -.-

Most anoying video game character?

I hate it when the main character doesn't talk. Its so very anoying, I just hate it X( .

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh god YES! i hated that little bastard -.-

Most anoying video game character?

I hate it when the main character doesn't talk. Its so very anoying, I just hate it X( .

Oh man you did not just dissed Link :mad: lol

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

Chrono trigger comes to mind. They kinda made up for it with his emotes and the occasional ability to make choices.

Goblin Sappers are quite annoying, both in Warcraft II and III. Their squeaky voice makes me think of the endless pre-teens/children you run into on xbox live.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
How about this:

Navi from the game "legend of zelda: ocarina of time"
Little winged lightbulb that keeps following you, yelling "hey, listen!" at the wrong moment, and giving useless hints when you decide to acualy listen to her!

Example: You just got a pair of iron boots. Navi: "Hey listen! You should use those iron boots"
Not to mention it also blocks the yellow upward key so you can't use the 'look around' thingy function.

However:

Magicarp!

Prometheus

Reaction score
Magicarp rocks, what you talking about.
Garados some?

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Magicarp rocks, what you talking about.
Garados some?

Garados is the shit. Bite had either a 33% chance or 50% chance to make the enemy "flinch" (forget which, it was a rather high percentage), and his physical stats just made that move all the better.

You want an annoying pokemon? Try mr. mime. The nasal voice they gave him in the show makes me want to punch babies.

Prometheus

Reaction score
I'm going to throw Brock in there, he was always following his "lower horn".
(Anyone get the reference?)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
oh sry, with 'new' I mean all after 151. Maybe some others are good too but most are just ripoffs of old pokes.
btw: I don't knwo english pokemon names

Reaction score
Oh my giggling god! What kind of gamers you are.. something has gone terribly wrong here.. no.. can't be true.

A true gamer won't call any video game character annoying. That's my opinion.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm going to throw Brock in there, he was always following his "lower horn".
(Anyone get the reference?)

haha.. ya I get it. Kind of went from video game characters to Pokemon but oh well :p

I've never seen that that article that's from crack.com either; weird that I happened to pick 3 of the same ones in my first post.

And thinking about Pokemon now... I just remembered from someone very annoying Pokemon Stadium games.

The battle narrator guy / referee. I haven't played that in years but I remember:

"Critical Hit! Wow!"
"And ____ goes down!"
"___ has chosen a fire pokemon."
"Critical Hit!!!"

over... and over... and over...

And Uberplayer, real gamers definitely get annoyed by things, it's just a matter of finding what things annoy you and and finding those things inside a video game.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
And thinking about Pokemon now... I just remembered from someone very annoying Pokemon Stadium games.

The battle narrator guy / referee. I haven't played that in years but I remember:

"Critical Hit! Wow!"
"And ____ goes down!"
"___ has chosen a fire pokemon."
"Critical Hit!!!"

over... and over... and over...

Hell yeah, I remember that. He kept yelling: "this is one heated battle!" and "they strike fighting poses!". Gets on ur nerves.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.