The never ending Sacrifice

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
*short story, kind of messed up*

the Never Ending Sacrifice.

Today, is a grand day. a day in witch justice prevails, a day of days. you wont hear me say that often, but today i decide ny fate, and the fate of those who Diminished me. those who brought hell upon me, those who must pay there pennance. Today everything starts. this story, is the most happy story you could ever read, the most sweet, the most anataginizingly real, the most grand. It sreems i cannot emphisis the grandness of today, even if i where to start it would not describe a damn thing. You see, it is so FUCKING grand, that you just cant comprehend it, so FUCKING wonderful, so fucking just plain superior, and i will rain over all. i will bathe in there FUCKING blood, look down at me, spit at me, I am what you made me. A monster. I will sacrifice every bit of happyness, blood, and heart in me to make you all know justice, to make things so bad that no one will EVER think about doing the things they did to me again. So horible god awful that the mere thought of saying my name makes the room silent as if they would be cursed, for they all ready are. it does not start out simple, it starts out in a catacomb of thoughts, where the thoughts weave threws the tunnels and only lead to one answer, but you keep looking for another way out. today is my birthday, and i will recieve the best gift a brother can give me. Yes, a gift that i will tressure for ever, the gift of looking down at his dying face while he and he alone knows i was the one who killed him.you see this day starts out in a black scream.
"FuCK you! You never listn to me! FUUCKKKK!" said my dear brother straight to my dear mother. they made a good group. You see my dear brother just the day befor had been diagnosted with being Bi-polar. He just doesn't see the vast field of the black adonises like i do, how they cover the dead bodys of those who have left, and those who have died, how they all stand behind me, how they all reek of blood, and how that blood can leave slight red marks even on the dark pedals of the adonosis that sorround them. I can see The red sky and the purity that is the white moon. He just doesn't see, that i have become the white moon, a form of justice to all the sorrounding maddness, and the only purity left. Nor did he see how what that made him. the drug abusing criminal that was my brother , there was only one option for such a being, death. freedom by death may seem kind of easy for his actions, but you see, the world does not have time for him to pay his price befor leaving, he must be killed now, today. I have made all the preperations for his death. captured a X-snake, one of the most top ten poisonus in the entire world. a baby at that. a baby snake has a much more venumus bite to it, kills faster.

after the idiot breaks his fill, i come at him, bearing a gulf club in one hand and a thorny branch in each hand. my point now was not to kill him, but anger him, for i know he would do drugs at night after a stressfull day.i swipe at him and beat him, normally he wins in a instant, but today i fight with my life. i somehow escape without recieveing any dammage, and camp out the entire day. when i enter home he is gone and so is my cursed mother. i start at work. i start by putting bad marjuana in his stash replacing the old, i destroy the stuff i detist it. i then go on to install a sound absorbing ball on the outside of his door. and prepair his music to start playing at 23:00.
while waiting for them to arrive from there idiotic journy, pointless as it be I pretend i am a king, a dream i hve had manny times, a new king of a realm i had just won over. with my great blade tongoll a long and thick sword, that has blades on both sides with a scithe twords the end and the blade preceeding under it, sitting down, both hands clutching on its black handle stained with the blood of those who i have had to surpass, in a black throne smiling down at my people, in disgust. for they are so weak they cannot live by themselfs, thus i am forced to play there god. But then i feel a great pound that forces my body down, and i instantly thud unnaturally against the floor, falling threw as if it where nothing more then a line of light. or lack there of, for now i was falling down threw darkness and then i am smashed to what appears to be flood and stand to look around. Now at a cliff, everything is falling away from me, slowly my soul tearing out into the door i used to seal it in and it being left and burning into dust, as i look down this cliff, everything seems to be in blue white and black, the wind as i could clearly see it giving everything a tint of blue, while i could see what people truelly are, black as the darkest dephs, and then me, as white as a saint, but some how lossing everything in sight as it falls down the cliff leaving my standing sideways with nothing let to do but stare, with the blew making it seem allmost as if i was under water but a red stream of blood come at a high speed and shoots down my throught i start to choke.my hands rise, and i can start to countrol the darkness, my face turns whiter, and i grow my fangs, i pull out a flute from my pocket and start playing a most marvulas song, a song of Deep friendship and a battle to the death! my eyes start leaving me with being able to see nothing but a red vortex. and then i hear the dogs barking and i know my dear brother has come to give me my present.

Now i can hear them, the distant voices in my head, his voice, telling me how we will win him today. I could feel them, i was so happy, i would be coverd in his bloood within little time, tears came storming down my cheak, i run to my dear brother he is starring at me strangly, and i say
"you finally came home, i am so sorry, i would never want to hurt you my dear brother! I love you! I love you soo much my dear brother lets never fight again after today! Lets end everything tonight and make sure another fight is impossible! I was scarred that you might not have come back tonight, very scarred." to witch he threw me off and was kind of freaked out, he then began to cry and say "I'm sorry, i don't want this to happen ether, i know i beat you up all the time, I'm sorry!" after witch he makes no sense over his sobes, i continue to tear out of happyness, for i truelly cant wait to see his dead mantled face. of ton how you praise me is all i need in this world.
"oh dear brother, and mother i have prepaired food for you both please sit down here mother. and here is yours brother." i said to them as i urged them to there seats and they sat down. the where easily decieved, my mothers food cooked with a great deal of sleeping medication would do the trick i needed it too. and my brothers with a energy boosting pill would do the same. "how do you like your meals? are they delievering what you want?" they both said something along the lines of yes, i did not care what they said, i simply could stare at them for eternity know that i have them in my fingers knowing that how much pain I am about to put them threw and it would make me the happyist man alive. my dear mother soon decides she will head to bed, I inform my brother that i am exhousted and that nothing could possible wake me up. my mom agrees with me and we both head for our rooms. the second i enter i start to crack up, the something insaide me of these idiots building inside of me could not be held any longer, and i had to make my brother think he was safe to smake his drugs. so i wait till 11. and start burning the x-snake with ciggerate buds. more and more every time. i cant help but smile and picture smoke coming out of my hands strangling and re killing all the bodys that follow me where ever i go. listning to there voices telling me i have to kill brandon now. "i know when the time is right, and it is not 11 yet, how many times must i kill you befor you understand?"chocking them with my smoke again. I lay in bed, in the lonesum dark, cracking up at how everyone seems to look down at me, how in school the ruthless gang members rape the preppy girls and give each other credit for it, and how the retarded kids talk about how they have not been to prison, honostly you are not soppoused to go to prison you idiots, what do you want a cookie?how they beat me up due to being one of the schools only out cast, but they know not what i have planned for them. they know not of there own fate! atleast i know mine!And then i remember Tyrany. The man who i will kill next, the man who will pay his price for equal exchange, but he can never fully pay the price. My watch rings, it's time. i hear slight moaning, i had not heard it befor due to deep thought, and then the music starts playing, i get out of bed and get a cup, i slowly move twarods the cage ennjoying ans eating in his moans, and put the baby x into the botttle and put on the lid. i slowly make my way, with a smily so bright on my face the world could live off it, and open his door, to see him lying on the floor, when he sees me he asks me to help him. "yes my dear brother i will help you, and make sure we can never fight again." I remove the lid press the bottle to his arm and when the snake bites him i get off and start tearing up, "my sweet dear brother, you led a awful life, but why did you have to go like this? WHY!" his room dark, painted black with a white roof, brown tainted furniture with a door that had "Evil world" written on the back in red paint. i could not help watching him die with my eyes tearing beyond beliefe asking why must he die to a god i know was not there. enjoying evry minute of it. and then he let go, and the screaming stopped.i get up and run into my mothers room happily scrreaming that he is dead and that i couldn't stop anything. how i had hear him screaming and she had not.

-------------------------still being worked on, next part is gooing to be good.---------------

should i continue with the plot, beef it up etc etc, or is it too dry? P.s i know there are letter misplacements ETC but you guys can understand.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but until you can capitalize your sentences you shouldn't put a story on here.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I suggest you proof-read it, and then fix all the grammar and punctuation.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.