The Neverending Story

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is a creativity game. Basically, what you do is start a story then the next poster picks it up. We continue forever.

I woke up not knowing what in the hell happened. It was dark, very dark and I started to get scared. I have been afraid of the dark since I was kid. I heard a rustling to the side of me. Where am I at I thought?

I thought back to the last thing I remembered.....

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
(...Is that I fell asleep playing DotA. We lost because half of the team left. Heheheh...j/k)

I was falling asleep in my room with the door open, lights on. I then woke up to a strange voice that seemed to rise up right next to me. I got up and noticed the door was closed, and then suddenly I fell unconscious again. All I could hear was laughter of....

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
a low abient voice, chasing my thoughts through every corner of my fears. The hair on my arms raised as I hid beneath a shroud of my bedding, and shook silently as I waited for the voice to pass.

Fear in its purest form. I focused hard trying to awaken, in hope that this was all a dream. Just an illusion of my own mind.

I began fumbling around confused, franticaly trying to reveal where I lie. Ojbects and shapes I cannot distinguish with my eyes. Am I dead?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
But the darkness shrouded away and I woke up hearing someone call "Johnny? JOHNNY!!!!!"

Gah, just another dream. I wake up at my computer desk and look at the man who woke me up. Friggin boss. Wiping my drool I stare at him as he repeatedly shouts out of that piehole of a mouth of his.

"You're being paid to work, and this is not working!"

I didn't bother to answer that there was no need for me at the moment. I handled program messages--messages that a specific program sent to another specific program. I had to make sure it got there. Thing is, there WAS no message to deal, and there hadn't been for months. Anyway, like I said, there was no need for me, though the Boss would like to believe that.

"I can fire you, you know."

Oh, not THAT again. He's said that since the dawn of time it seems, and yet it never happens. I wonder why. Well, the Boss now walks away and I sit back down in my cubicle and stare at the monitor. No program messages. Time to go back to sleep. So I closed my eyes, and another dream wandered in. This one, for some reason, felt quite real, like it was going to happen soon. I was....

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
in the World of Warcraft. Damn I knew I had been playing that game too much. It is an eerie experience being in the Video game. The wierd thing is it feels natural to be there in the dream. The secret to controlling dreams is to realize without waking up that you are in dream....

C

Chaoscontrol

then think that you have all kinds of crazy superpowers...

R

Raz-u

But when you wake up, you realize that your super-powers are gone! Boss near my desk, i stay like a normal man working and see that there are no messages, oh well... a game of DotA never hurts. But when i come on battle.net a surprize was waiting. Guinsoo Released a new version of DotA and everyone was playing it and i didnt have it! NOOOOO!! Then i search on as much sites i know with no succes and suddenly i fall asleep...

C

Chaoscontrol

then i woke up, whoa... i hadnt gone to workr for two days, gonna get fired now i thought so i said f it and...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
fire me. LOL like they could live without me. Even though I was prone to frequent spurts of eccentricity they still had to understand I was the best employee they had. So, I shook the thoughts of my precient dream from my head and made my way to work. As a Wal Mart manager who worked his way up from the ranks of cashier I had to be there on time. The only problem I had was I could never focus completely on my job as my thoughts were often about how I did not fit here. Not exactly here - but now - not in this time or place, I always felt I was wrong for this time.... As I made my way to work I thought about....

C

Chaoscontrol

how i could beat the third level in comand an conquer then all of a suden and without warning a loud noise came up"warning warning prepare to be abducted!!" next thing i kew i was caught in a beam of light and was 300 feet over the walmart(hey i can see my house from here :) )and then i was on board this stangly colored ship...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.