The New Guy!

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Chao (or Kevin, just never call me Chaos, it's a preference), I'm a long-time map editor, first-time subscriber to a support forum. I'm not actually here because I need a whole lotta support... I just figure that since I usually get pretty far into self-made maps and then ditch em, I could eventually just give them to others and let them do the work :p .

My current project is a TD that also incorporates heroes and units that support each other in a method that requires the use of all things; towers kill units for lumber and grant small amounts of food, units are produced only by having food and produce gold by being the only things that actually get it for you... heroes have their own training center that can be used in between rounds but grant you gold in their training. It's confusing, but I'll go into more detail some other time :p

Hope to meet you all soon!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Yes it is, but whatever happened to the other special variables on the leaderboard that you could possibly get from heroes competing?

I'd like Heads as a term of hero points--you get a bigger gold bonus for having more Heads and a lesser for having less Heads. Obviously, whatever your hero kills in his centre is converted to Heads by the 1.

And Fear. The Fear can be randomized depending on how well you kill units in the long run over the short run. Higher fear results in units rushing around in circles before actually getting to their location, making things easier. Lower fear results in units actually tearing your towers apart because you, obviously, suck at tower strategy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.